💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Billboard hints at surprise release?

Rolodex of Hate

Featured Posts

Rolodex of Hate

http://www.billboard.com/articles/columns/code/6091961/guess-whos-behind-this-disco-fueled-track?utm_source=twitter

Could it be Gaga? The song sounds really good!

We've been sworn to secrecy, but the music speaks for itself

Due in no small part to the success of a couple of Parisian robots,  disco is fully back in vogue these days. With its buoyant a--log chords, filtered funk synths, and vocoded hook, this blistering tune by a shape-shifting dance legend takes a few cues from the Daft Punk playlist and is a flawless fit for the times.

Billboard was given an exlcusive listen to this forthcoming track, but we've been sworn to secrecy on the exact artist’s identity. But, after a fair amount of begging, we were given exclusive permission to leak this 50-second snippet to the world. For now, the music will have to speak for itself.
Check out the tease above, and stay tuned for the big reveal coming soon. (And feel free to hit @billboard on twitter with any guesses about who the secret star might be.)

We have no legal choice but to stan

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Rolodex of Hate

Where's the hint that it's Gaga?

There isn't one, it's just that it says blistering tune by a shape-shifting dance legend, the shape-shifting I think could reference Gaga, and the song sounds a little ARTPOPy??? Whatever, this is a reach. (And I found it on gagadaily :dead: )

We have no legal choice but to stan

Batwings

"Shape-shifting dance legend" -- Am I the only one who immediately thought about Madonna?

I don't think it's Gaga. She is touring right now.

I hope it's Madonna :excited2:

Robotboy

"shape-shifting dance legend" could be gaga or madonna :coffee: i think the latter

Remember that you are unique. Like everyone else.

Archived