💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Lady Gaga Becomes RIAA's First Female Digital Diamond Award Recipient

VISION

Featured Posts

LaLuna

At least I didn't sound rude in the process.

And sorry I said something negitive but don't you get a little tired of "Bad Romance breaks another record" "Poker Face goes XXX platinum"?

I want ARTPOP to get this recognition. So many songs deserve the recognition and I'm just getting annoyed that when ever Gaga gets an award like this it's usually for a single from TF/M eras.

I want ARTPOP to get the recognition it deserves too, I agree with you on that, but it's just not gonna happen. The kind of success she had with TF/TFM is not something that can be repeated easily. I'm not saying it won't happen again, but in the meantime, can't we just be happy for her? That's all I'm saying.

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Born To Slay

I want ARTPOP to get the recognition it deserves too, I agree with you on that, but it's just not gonna happen. The kind of success she had with TF/TFM is not something that can be repeated easily. I'm not saying it won't happen again, but in the meantime, can't we just be happy for her? That's all I'm saying.

You're right we should just be happy for her, it's just I don't even know if she likes getting these for old songs. I can't help but think she thought the same as me "why couldn't it be Applause?"

But I'm sorry I tainted the positive thread with a negitive post, it didn't come from a negitive/shady place but I can see whati doesn't belong here.

daviddarko

She's also done a Jazz album, albeit as a pseudo-soundtrack album.

Why always bring her here?

At last it's official! Congratulations to Bad Romance, the single that won a GRAMMY, whose video also won a GRAMMY, and the album where it was a lead also won a GRAMMY. It'll forever be her signature smash hit. 

Quark

Except Gaga has the vocals to do just that. Rhianna, Madonna, and many others woudln't be able to pull a full ballads album but Gaga certainly can.

Gaga must want to loose all of her original fans then...she would never make an entire ballad album...that's like saying Madonna would do that or Rihanna...it ain't gonna happen 

J2G0BJP.gif

Diamond honors awarded to The Beatles, Justin Bieber, Garth Brooks, Mariah Carey, The Eagles, Eminem, Michael Jackson, Kid Rock, Led Zeppelin, Madonna, Santana, Bruce Springsteen, Usher and more represent an audio almanac of the last half century.

nnn :rip:

if Mariah Carey and Madonna have gotten them, then how is Gaga the first female?

Blue Jeans

if Mariah Carey and Madonna have gotten them, then how is Gaga the first female?

First Digital

Destiny is for losers. It’s just a stupid excuse to wait for things to happen instead of making them happen

She's the first in the digital era, which primarily counts digital sales, not physical ones. The other two female artists you've mentioned had their certifications fully based on physical record sales.

drbumblenut

It always feels like the first time when I hear this song

tumblr_n2gon49aMf1r2xmg4o1_400.gif

tumblr_n2gon49aMf1r2xmg4o2_400.gif

tumblr_n2gon49aMf1r2xmg4o3_400.gif

:applause: Gaga

Archived