💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Song with the best crowd reaction at the artRAVE

Hello Mr. Radio

Featured Posts

Hello Mr. Radio

While I thought the biggest crowd reaction would come from Applause (which mind you, people lost their ****ing minds when it came on) the song with the most energy was actually Swine! It may seem like a weird transition in the videos online, but in person it worked perfectly. Gaga freezes after Applause is over, and she says something like "Okay, I was kidding before, THIS is the last one!" and then she starts making piggy noises and telling the story of the three little pigs.

While the album version of Swine is absolute garbage, the live version is the best song I've ever heard her perform (I've been to Monster Balls 1 and 2, as well as Roseland). The crowd went absolutely INSANE. Especially us in the pit, people were jumping and screaming--there's an amazing rush during the whining "Swiiiiiine" part of the chorus and when the beast dropped it was probably the best workout any of us ever had.

This song was definitely the highlight of the show, I just wish she played the whole thing! Did anyone else have a similar experience? What song got the best reaction at your show?

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply
panosmonster

SWINE but she shorten it. It's a shame. It is an amazing song live! I will freak out during SWINE on my date. I'll dance my ass off.

Arturo

I saw people in the seats look kind of dead during Swine (from videos I've seen of course)

Everyone looks like they're singing during Applause.

calmar

I've seen good crowd reactions in some online videos for Donatella and Venus, as well as Partynauseous. Until July I won't be able to say for certain.

俺の勝利は揺るぎない

Kermit the frog

I wish it had an energetic choreo and generally that more was happening during that song, it's such a non-event :noparty:

And the fact that she only does the first verse+chorus :wtf:

HORRORHOLIC

the album version of Swine is absolute garbage, 

Wow, I don't agree with that at all

AnglerfishbraBENUS

Wow, I don't agree with that at all

I do.  It depends on if it's blasting or not.  The bass is what makes it and if its just casually in your ears, its not as exciting as it is coming out of a stereo system

VforVendetta

The album version of Swine is amazing though. The word trash is extremely ignorant and rude imo.

HORRORHOLIC

I do.  It depends on if it's blasting or not.  The bass is what makes it and if its just casually in your ears, its not as exciting as it is coming out of a stereo system

Well, I usually only listen to it blasting from my stereo to the point my house is shaking :)

Archived