Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

READ ME before your artRave show! IMPORTANT!

Hello Mr. Radio

Featured Posts

Hello Mr. Radio

Hi everyone. I just got back from the artRAVE. First, take a look at these amazing photos.

KhmbJC2.jpg

73M1oLQ.jpg

Do you want to be close to the good sis? Here's how I did it.

1. There was no point in lining up early. The front of the stage is the worst part to be. She spends very little time there. I got to the arena at 7pm, waltzed right in and got my perfect spot.

2. Take a look at this map. The pink blob is where I stood. This is the BEST spot. Right by the confetti canon, most songs are performed on the catwalk in front of you, and you have wiggle room to dance around.

c08mN8J.gif

NOTE: My show was the rescheduled show so there's a good possibility that the GA pit might be more full at other shows. Do your absolute best to stay in the spot marked on the map.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Hello Mr. Radio

Wasn't the show amazing tonight?!

INCREDIBLE! I've been to the Monster Ball 1.0 and 2.0 and this was the best. The pics and YouTube don't do it justice!

Damn, I shouldn't have bought regular seats

Oh if you bought seats you'll still have a great time. Plus you can see better since the stage is elevated higher than usual. :)

gagabro

1. Do NOT line up early. The front of the stage is the worst part to be. She spends very little time there. I got to the arena at 7pm, waltzed right in and got my perfect spot.

I'm worried that since I'm going to the NYC show a lot of GA is going to get there super early.

What if I went in the front section of GA, but near the catwalk (not near the main stage)?

INCREDIBLE! I've been to the Monster Ball 1.0 and 2.0 and this was the best. The pics and YouTube don't do it justice!

I also went to the monster ball shows and I agree, she just had SO much energy throughout the show. And that moment when she came out in that Gypsy dress... Like omfg I got emotional .

Hello Mr. Radio

Dont show up early? Whats the EARLIEST we should get there lol

Get there between 6 and 7 but no earlier or you'll be stuck in the front.

I'm worried that since I'm going to the NYC show a lot of GA is going to get there super early.

What if I went in the front section of GA, but near the catwalk (not near the main stage)?

NYC might be different tbh!

Hellspont

Get there between 6 and 7 but no earlier or you'll be stuck in the front.

:ohno: this makes me nervous but ok :hug:

Archived