domixwodix 3,586 Posted April 10 Share Posted April 10 I just died lmao German radio station Energy NRW, basically NRJ, played RUNWAY every two hours today, since they always do that with new songs on fridays – however, it seems like they played Babylon, the Bree Runway Remix instead and I CAN'T lmao you can see the DoC Cover and also when you click at the cover to hear the song snippet, it plays Babylon https://www.energy.de/playlist fun fact: they also played TDD every two hours it's sort of like, my past is an unfinished painting.. 10 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
BradleyCooper 2,321 Posted April 10 Share Posted April 10 Which straight is getting fired 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
mamo 20,734 Posted April 10 Share Posted April 10 runway is cute but babylon devours... Ï could be your girlfriend for the weekend... 1 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
zevapaparazzo 2,659 Posted April 10 Share Posted April 10 oh the locals the continent of europe is so wide, dumb bitсh 5 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
gagacabana 8,890 Posted April 10 Share Posted April 10 18 minutes ago, domixwodix said: I just died lmao German radio station Energy NRW, basically NRJ, played RUNWAY every two hours today, since they always do that with new songs on fridays – however, it seems like they played Babylon, the Bree Runway Remix instead and I CAN'T lmao you can see the DoC Cover and also when you click at the cover to hear the song snippet, it plays Babylon https://www.energy.de/playlist fun fact: they also played TDD every two hours I wish I lived there I don't believe in the glorification of murder, I do believe in the empowerment of women Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Republicanne 8,032 Posted April 10 Share Posted April 10 Oh you mean the superior song Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Purrrrrr 18,579 Posted April 10 Share Posted April 10 isn't this just an admin website error though or did you actually hear them play the remix instead of runway? Meow Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
BrandyFinest 959 Posted April 10 Share Posted April 10 This is beautiful Runway slander material Hey Ariana, what's MJ? https://youtu.be/xF-XLOYVrUw?si=T9TAr6-HLD_ZWmUy Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
peggyhill 2,237 Posted April 10 Share Posted April 10 Good for them as seen on tv Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Featured Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.