Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

artRAVE slays Ticketmaster customer reviews

itsdominik

Featured Posts

itsdominik

First of all, the reason I am making an own thread for this is because these are costumer reviews and not 'professional' reviews by magazines.

5 / 5

Lady Gaga never disappoints!

CONSOL Energy Center - Pittsburgh, PA - Thu, May 8, 2014Posted 05/12/2014by MegDW This Fan's Reviews

Thiswas our second Lady Gaga concert (the first was the Monster Ball in 2011), and she didn't disappoint! We took our 7 year old son this time, and he was constantly entertained. Non-stop fun - covered most of her latest album as well as all of the faves from past albums!!

Favorite moment: Getting personal while playing piano.

Setlist: All songs from ARTPOP album (except Dope), Bad Romance, Pokerface, Alejandro, Love Game, Paparazzi, Born This Way

Opening act(s): Lady Starlight and Hatsune Miku

5 / 5

CONSOL Energy Center - Pittsburgh, PA - Thu, May 8, 2014

Posted 05/12/2014by Anonymous

Awesome. It was a great show and she was very interactive.

5 / 5

I heart Lady Gaga

Posted 05/12/2014by Pittsburghgagagirl This Fan's Reviews

Amazing woman, amazing voice, amazing show. Loved the stage set-up the sound and light effects, together it combined to make a great show.

5 / 5CONSOL Energy Center - Pittsburgh, PA - Thu, May 8, 2014

Posted 05/12/2014by Anonymous

Lady Gaga's performance was amazing as usual. My daughter & I had a great time & would go again as we saw her 3 yrs ago at Consol Energy Center. We would also recommend that other's go to see her.

itsdominik

5 / 5

Lady Gaga is amazing!!

Posted 05/12/2014by RachelLee915 This Fan's Reviews

One of the best shows I've seen in a very long time! She is simply amazing. If you've never seen her I highly recommend you do asap! And if you have seen her, the ARTPOP/Artrave tour is her best yet!

5 / 5

You will have the time of your life.

CONSOL Energy Center - Pittsburgh, PA - Thu, May 8, 2014Posted 05/11/2014by RachieReginaBigler This Fan's Reviews

I was lucky enough to have a meet and greet package. It truly was life changing and an unforgettable & beautiful experience. The show was phenomenonal & the energy was outstanding. You have not fully lived unless you've attended a Lady Gaga concert.

Favorite moment: Being in ARTPOP Zone & meeting Lady Gaga

5 / 5

Posted 05/11/2014by Coal91 This Fan's Reviews

Greatest event I have been to! Lady gaga put on an incredible performance the lights and scenery were amazing as well!

5 / 5

Posted 05/11/2014by Anonymous

Lady Gaga was one of the best concerts I have ever seen, choreography, songs, everything... Awesome show!!

IMMACULATE

To be honest, her live shows are always energetic and exciting, no lies detected!

Well... who nowadays can be a better live performer and entertainer? Gaga's stage presence is undoubtful

TimisaMonster

Of course! The critics are always there to find faults and complain...they literally JUDGE and want to see something to write a negative review :laughga:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

HermioneGranger

Why are they saying she performed Love Game? She didn't did she?

Hate to be that guy but you mean "customer." A costumer is someone who does costumes. :ohwell:

Battle 4 Ur Life

I believe all of them. the artrave slays.

"We own the Downtown, hear our sound."

Archived