💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Is Gaga's video of Asia animal abuse?

Born To Slay

Featured Posts

Sugarfall

Everyone does that even with babies

I bet PETA or some animallover/kawaiigirl/starbucks/white trash/69hoes will start complaining on the Internet tho.

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Opulence

Literally you should see the way I make my dog dance when music is on hahah it's like 10x more rapid than this and she's absoulutly fine after it :)

La Primavera

First of all, it's SHE not HE. And no, I don't think so. Everyone does that with their dogs :laughga:

MonsterMum

Lol @ this dramatic title. I am a little concerned for this dog though. Gaga is parading it around like its some accessory. I doubt it will even be around a year from now with the busy career and all the travelling she does. Dogs are not meant to live that sort of life...

To be honest if we're going that route, she shouldn't have picked a dog that's been breeded to a "breaking" point only because it it is fashionable?

These kind of dogs are known for having breathing problems and all kind of different issues and often don't live a healthy and long life.

Why is nobody saying anything about that?

Giorno Giovanna

I think it would be better for her to stop posting such videos. maybe videos with less "action" would be better

ă“ăźă‚žăƒ§ăƒ«ăƒŽă‚žăƒ§ăƒŽă‚ĄăƒłăƒŠć€ąăŒă‚ă‚‹

Kitana

other people hit their dogs or do even worse stuff than hitting them. but you still shouldnt annoy your dog with stuff like this. its not a stuffed animal

You will learn respect!

Mariann

Abuse is definitely a too strong word. I am sure Asia will be fine. 

I'm big on animal welfare / animal rights etc but I would also say irresponsible rather than abuse. Personally I'd never handle my cat that way but mainly because he's massive and he'd maim me for life if I tried ><

I agree with some of the other comments on here regarding breeds with health issues and trailing a dog around on a popstar lifestyle but again I think this all falls under the category of not great but not abuse. I'm sure she loves the dog and means well even if it's not how I personally would care for an animal.

Archived