Joker 2 Out October 4th Banner

last night at artRave...

Kit Walker

Featured Posts

Ladle Ghoulash

The official stream of roseland was a mess when she got down and sang near the audience. You could hardly see her face because everyone had their phones straight up filming her. It's just like, if you're going to a concert and all you do is stare at your phone because it's filming her, then why go at all?

A live performance is a live performance because of one thing. It's LIVE!!! It's not supposed to be experienced like that by design! That's what the album is for! There are plenty of performances that are professionally filmed and can easily be watched online. But the live AUDIENCE says to watch an artist LIVE, not through a screen showing her picture lol!

I totally feel you. I mean, after going to a show, I'm always thankful that someone else recorded it because then I now have something to remember it by aside from the actual experience, but, I could never imagine experiencing the entire thing through a lens when I'm there in person.

I went to one of the Roseland shows and I made a rule for myself that I would record maybe a few blips here and there just so I'd have a little something on my phone to remember the performance by (for example: I recorded her speech and the keytar intro to "Bad Romance", but, as soon as the song began proper, you ****ing bet I put my phone away and rocked the **** out), but, that's the most I'd ever do. 

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply
CatelynnMarie

The funny and ironic thing is about this, is like, didn't he think that his photo/videos of him on stage with her would be EVERYWHERE? And that the idea of taking a video/photo himself is kind of, useless? like obviously it would be a different view of the photo/video, but still. 

I checked and didn't see any threads about this, so hopefully this isn't AP.

But last night apparently, gaga brought someone up on stage. This kid apparently decided to take selfies the entire time he was on the stage. From what I read earlier, Gaga actually took the phone out of his hand and put in his pocket.

Yup I watched the whole thing. He kept putting the camera in her face and trying to take pictures while she was performing. Born this way. It was so disrespectful. She HATES that sh*t. Take a pic or two then enjoy the show wtf

aaronyoji

god what an asshole. to take his phone like that! :laughga: 

jk. god i'd be so annoyed. especially when she starts belting like that and singing great he's just holding his phone up at himself. smh....

somechick

The official stream of roseland was a mess when she got down and sang near the audience. You could hardly see her face because everyone had their phones straight up filming her. It's just like, if you're going to a concert and all you do is stare at your phone because it's filming her, then why go at all?

A live performance is a live performance because of one thing. It's LIVE!!! It's not supposed to be experienced like that by design! That's what the album is for! There are plenty of performances that are professionally filmed and can easily be watched online. But the live AUDIENCE says to watch an artist LIVE, not through a screen showing her picture lol!

lol Yes that first bit is what I meant. The were recording the stream and all I could see was Gaga performing through someone's phone. As I said, I understand they are close, they want some pics, but you could see people were just standing there recording the whole thing and I think most people knew it was gonna be streamed so really they can watch that after the show to remember anyway.

Archived