💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

last night at artRave...

Kit Walker

Featured Posts

Kit Walker

I checked and didn't see any threads about this, so hopefully this isn't AP.

But last night apparently, gaga brought someone up on stage. This kid apparently decided to take selfies the entire time he was on the stage. From what I read earlier, Gaga actually took the phone out of his hand and put in his pocket.

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply
melodichard

I checked and didn't see any threads about this, so hopefully this isn't AP.

But last night apparently, gaga brought someone up on stage. This kid apparently decided to take selfies the entire time he was on the stage. From what I read earlier, Gaga actually took the phone out of his hand and put in his pocket.

Lmao. What, there has to be a video of that happening  :dies:

Neptune

Lmao. What, there has to be a video of that happening  :dies:

I've seen it :lmao:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IW9s49DQdHQ

Feynman

I've seen the selfies, but I hadn't heard about Gaga taking his phone away :lmao: Tbh, that was very disrespectful of him :crossed:

Slay GrumpyMomGa tho :legend:

Gagz

This has been posted, but I don't think there was an actual thread about it. I love that she put his phone away.

MJHolland

good. It's getting annoying when she sings close to people and instead of watch the entire crowd is looking at their phones... That's NOT what a live performance is supposed to be about and it's NOT how you respect a live performer either 

Mr Josh

I've seen the selfies, but I hadn't heard about Gaga taking his phone away :lmao: Tbh, that was very disrespectful of him :crossed:

Slay GrumpyMomGa tho :legend:

Putting his phone on her face while she's performing for 20k people is kinda disrespectful too :rip:

edit: mess :rip:

TimisaMonster

This...Gaga was really annoyed with a phone right up in her face...

You should've seen her face when he asked her "Will you take a SELFIE with me?" We already know how she feels about that word, cameras and phones during her performances, so she was like :later:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

melodichard

I've seen it :lmao:

omg! I need to see it. Do you have a link? 

Neptune

omg! I need to see it. Do you have a link? 

See my post above :)

Staryu

good. It's getting annoying when she sings close to people and instead of watch the entire crowd is looking at their phones... That's NOT what a live performance is supposed to be about and it's NOT how you respect a live performer either 

:tea:

I understand that we live in a generation obsessed with phones and social media, but why in the world would they want to experience their concerts like that? Nobody gives a **** about your pictures/videos except you. Enjoy the moment! Ugh. :blehga:

Morphine Prince

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IW9s49DQdHQ

YES GAGA :lmao: 

Preach!

Sexxx

PUT YOUR ****ING PHONES AWAY AND BE IN THE ROOM IN BE IN THE MOMENT

Archived