šŸ’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT šŸ’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Writing Numbers on Hands?

Dooneese

Featured Posts

Dooneese

When I showed up to my show in Atlanta, little monsters had written numbers on their hands in the order they got there. Many of them left and would come backĀ about thirty minutes before they let us inside. I didn't get a number on my hand, I just got behind the last person. I don't believe it's fair that someone can show up to the arena at 6:30 in the morning, say "IĀ am this numberĀ in line," then leave and come back right before the show starts, while other peopleĀ have beenĀ waiting outsideĀ the whole time.Ā 

Ā 

WhatĀ are your opinions on this?

Ā 

I know I may sound rude, but I don't mean it to be that way.

Ā 

Alijandro

Unless it is an official system (like they did with the US leg of TBTWB) they have no authority to cut back in line later in the day. The trouble is that they will feel entitled and you will have to confront them or get security involved which makes it very complicated.Ā 

joemayzzin

When I went to roseland this was done but when they allowed us in people were so rude and just charged. I agree cause every gaga show I wait a good 10-15 hours and doing 19 hours for my artRAVE at Madisok Square Garden but i actually stay there and wait unlike some people who show up then leave and expect to get the same spot

Coop

When I went to roseland this was done but when they allowed us in people were so rude and just charged. I agree cause every gaga show I wait a good 10-15 hours and doing 19 hours for my artRAVE at Madisok Square Garden but i actually stay there and wait unlike some people who show up then leave and expect to get the same spot

10-15 hours? :dead:

What if you have to pee?Ā 

It was official, someone I know was first in line but went to get food that night and came back when an arena member was starting to mark hands and they were #12

joemayzzin

10-15 hours? :dead:

What if you have to pee?

I'm 25 so the local bars let me use their restroom after I bought a beer :lmao:

Coop

I'm 25 so the local bars let me use their restroom after I bought a beer :lmao:

But do you loose your spot in the row if you go to the toilet?Ā  :shrug:Ā  :flop:

lodylody

But do you loose your spot in the row if you go to the toilet?Ā  :shrug:Ā  :flop:

I think Little Monsters all realise we have to pee tho :rip:

Preston

People cut even with the number system in place. But it wasn't anythingĀ too bad - like 195 cut my sister and I and we were 186+187. It wasn't like someone 200 spots back came up to the front.Ā 

joemayzzin

Nahh I was just left for 5 min to go pee people are understanding when it comes to that vs someone leaving for multiple hours and expect to come to the same spot

alposnacks

People cut even with the number system in place. But it wasn't anything too bad - like 195 cut my sister and I and we were 186+187. It wasn't like someone 200 spots back came up to the front.

In the Atlanta show #168 cut all the way to behind #20, with two other people who weren't even marked. Boy was no one happy about that.

Allison M

we did that at the BTWB. but we would not leave all day long. It was just so we could walk along the line to talk to people. And people left in small groups to the greyhound for food, use the restroom and to warm up since it was nearly snowing. We could see the greyhound from the line.

Ā 

but if people were gone all day, no screw that. the most they were gone was 15-20 minutes and then the next group would go.Ā 

Ā 

i am so grateful for my MP line, Everyone was super respectful and followed rules. nobody had a single complaint about anything. Gaga's team was also really happy with how organized, calm, and respectful we were.Ā 

Yeah it was the same as above for me at the BTWB - we were all numbered by fans and we could walk about a bit, get food or go to the loo but not for long periods of time and everyone was respectful of each other. No one cut in to my knowledge either.

TheQueen

It happens all the time, call them out on their **** or deal with it imho

When I showed up to my show in Atlanta, little monsters had written numbers on their hands in the order they got there. Many of them left and would come backĀ about thirty minutes before they let us inside. I didn't get a number on my hand, I just got behind the last person. I don't believe it's fair that someone can show up to the arena at 6:30 in the morning, say "IĀ am this numberĀ in line," then leave and come back right before the show starts, while other peopleĀ have beenĀ waiting outsideĀ the whole time.Ā 

Ā 

WhatĀ are your opinions on this?

Ā 

I know I may sound rude, but I don't mean it to be that way.

Ā 

It is NOT an official system. That is the same **** Gaga's STALKER FANS did at the Chicago show for the BTWB and people were getting pissed off.

Archived