Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Full List: artRAVE Tour Changes & Special Moments! (by date)

ChristianSaad

Featured Posts

Sad Kid

Where did she say " My name is Aphrodite, Welcome to planet Venus"?? That was on july dates but I forgot where... :shrug:

Credits to the guy on my avi. Love his shirt!!!

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Carsonu25

Am I the only one who thinks the rising paw chair adds ALOT to the tour? I think it's so cool. I wish they had a really cool design or poster with a picture of her in the paw with confetti and lights around her.

ChristianSaad

Have been away from the forum for a couple weeks so please post any changes that have happened since Milwaukee??? I know there are some changes to the set list and outfits. I will be updating the main post as I do some research =)

ChristianSaad

Main post updated (except for the last couple shows) p.s. not a fan of the new version of partynauseous. Fashion, Cake and Mary Jane Holland are gone. Aura was missing from a couple shows. The Edge of Glory and Judas were added for the last few shows.

ChristianSaad

I'm not sure since when but Partynauseous new features the live band

Yeah Partynauseous has changed almost every single night since Milwaukee... first they took out the outro and they added a new intro, then took that out.. then added new lyrics, then they were gone.. then they were back and the outro changed again.. and then they added the band.. lol ughhh

ChristianSaad

Anyone notice any changes from the past few shows? Looks like she's had someone join her on stage during Gypsy at a few shows recently

EvilChromatica

During the festival shows in Ottawa and Quebec, there was no backdrop screen at the back of the stage. Some backdrops that were on the screen was projected on the sculpture. In the Ottawa show, the intro and some parts of backdrops were shown in the monitoring screen. The stage in the Quebec show had two layers, main stage and lower stage (Similar to the MB 1.0 layer) and Gaga was able to perform in the audience since there was a pathway with barricades extending to the audience.

And Sexxx Dreams was shortened.

What is the current setlist? I'm glad I saw the show early on, before she started changing things. And do we have any idea if she's planning on filming the show?

anybody knows you can conjure anything by the dark of the moon

ShadesOfCool

What is the current setlist? I'm glad I saw the show early on, before she started changing things. And do we have any idea if she's planning on filming the show?

She's filming the show, she wants to release a Tour DVD

James19709

Yeah Partynauseous has changed almost every single night since Milwaukee... first they took out the outro and they added a new intro, then took that out.. then added new lyrics, then they were gone.. then they were back and the outro changed again.. and then they added the band.. lol ughhh

What new lyrics?

For Buffalo, NY Gaga paid tribute to Jamey Rodemeyer during Born This Way and sang The Queen for him, she also brought a GGD member (Vinny + Vanessa) on stage!

She also brought the well known tattoo Little Monster on stage during Swine!

Teal Ambition

She's filming the show, she wants to release a Tour DVD

She's filming now? She should have filmed it in the beginning, the setlist was better.

▌│█║▌║▌║ before I am Canadian, I am Chromatican ║▌║▌║█│▌

L E O

She's filming now? She should have filmed it in the beginning, the setlist was better.

I think she will film it in London (since there is 3 shows), the setlist and outfit will change until that moment!

Yeah, it's too bad. I assume she's going to film it in a famous city, maybe London like someone suggested. 

anybody knows you can conjure anything by the dark of the moon

Archived