💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Why isn't SCHEIßE being performed?

hausofmike

Featured Posts

HOTRODSGAGA

Because that's the ARTPOP wall which is meant to support ARTPOP not btw. :awkney:

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Glory

First TEOG should be performed, i mean that's one of her signature songs in USA.... (unlike ScheiBe that i love though!)

Italian

She's not even playing her BTW singles (even BTW is acoustic) :toofunny:

Don't get me wrong, I'd love to see Scheisse performed but it's impossible :(

Whispering

zJYovCc.gif

We are at the artRave now!! Old album tracks don't belong!

garnite

so what you're all saying is that gaga performs exclusively for promotional purposes.

Whispering

so what you're all saying is that gaga performs exclusively for promotional purposes.

That's what tours generally do...promote the current material!

How are you going to try and turn this into some horribly negative action that "only Gaga would do"? :smh:

garnite

That's what tours generally do...promote the current material!

How are you going to try and turn this into some horribly negative action that "only Gaga would do"? :smh:

but that's not a good enough answer. explain why she's performing just dance or partynauseous, or why she performed you and i, glitter & grease and vanity during the monster ball.

i have no idea what you mean by your second comment, can you elaborate?

high heeled fem

The hip breaker song :derpga:

this?? :udidnt:

really though where is MTN i thought she would do that...even judas oh well she will change stuff up 

Fabian5000

because its not a single😅

why isn't LoveGame performed is a better question. :oops:

BillieGOAT

The hip breaker song :derpga:

If she performed it, it would make the "OW"s super badass tho :Emma:

Vernier

She forgot ha German :emma:

Frankly my dear, I don't give a damn

The real question is why isn't she performing Judas, one of the most rave like songs she has. &

Whispering

but that's not a good enough answer. explain why she's performing just dance or partynauseous, or why she performed you and i, glitter & grease and vanity during the monster ball.i have no idea what you mean by your second comment, can you elaborate?

Why did Gaga promote an upcoming song she was working on during another tour? Seems like that answer would be obvious. This tour is new, we could get some song along the way that she is working on, which may or may not end up on the next album. Artists introduce new songs on tours all the time.

Just Dance was a hit song, not a random album track from a previous album. Once again...obvious.

Partynauseous? Because it fits the theme and it is a song from this era, whether it is going to stay unreleased or it will be released at a further date...or not.

Archived