💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

artRAVE: May 06 Atlanta, GA

famous

Featured Posts

danieljsolis

Okay, I have to leave for work in an hour, but I wanted to stop by and say how drop-dead amazing her show was last night. I've seen her three times -- once when TMB was small, then when the TMB was huge, and then last night -- and I've never seen her look so comfortable and joyful on stage. She's having the time of her life, and it's infectious.

My favorite part (of many) was acoustic "Born This Way." She did bring a fan onto the stage -- he'd had a sign that said CAN I SIT WITH YOU?, and after bringing him up, she said, "Sometimes, all you have to do is ask!" He was generally starstruck and adorable and singing along, and had also propped up his phone to record him sitting/singing with her. She noticed that he kept glancing over at the camera to check on it, so after the first chorus, she paused and said, "Okay, I'm going to do something culturally controversial here..." And then she daintily/nicely plucked his phone up, grinned at him, and tucked it into his shirt. "I know, there's all this great technology, and it's really interesting! But put your phones up and be here in the moment. 'Cause you know what's more interesting? The ****ing people in this room." Anyone in the crowd who wasn't with her before was definitely with her now. The guy looked a little abashed, but they were exchanging hugs and kisses and noogies for the rest of the number, so it was all good.

Other amazingness:

-- The backdrops on the big screen were beautiful. Capital arthouse material.

-- The flowers bloomed during Venus!! The audience was so amused, and they didn't stop cheering for forever after the number ended.

-- The crowd went nuts for her octopus get-up, and it was deafening when she came out in white for Gypsy.

-- Numbers that brought the damn house down: G.U.Y., MANiCURE, Telephone, Do What U Want (DEM VOCALS!), Aura (the energy during this one was INSANE), Bad Romance, Applause, Swine.

-- At MJH: "If you brought marijuana, it's appropriate to light up at this time."

-- She kept sitting on the runways and dangling her feet/tentacles to the crowd. So adorable.

-- I loved that before BTW, she took a minute to tell everyone what a big deal it was that we've changed the equality front. "It's big. It's MASSIVE, what you're doing." It was just enough to not be preachy, it was very genuine.

-- Walking out for Gypsy, she picked up one of the YOU'LL ALWAYS HAVE A HOME WITH US signs from the runway and said it was beautiful.

Basically, it's the party I want to live at every weekend. Everyone was so loving and gorgeous and in a great mood the whole time. Atlanta came ready for her.  :worship:

P.S. -- Starlight's set was freakin' awesome. Basic, but classic rave cuts that were perfect. The crowd seemed to like her a lot.

:giveup:

• Replies 567
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• That J

• ALX

• Doot

• Arturo

Top Posters In This Topic

NewYorkCity

Okay, I have to leave for work in an hour, but I wanted to stop by and say how drop-dead amazing her show was last night. I've seen her three times -- once when TMB was small, then when the TMB was huge, and then last night -- and I've never seen her look so comfortable and joyful on stage. She's having the time of her life, and it's infectious.

My favorite part (of many) was acoustic "Born This Way." She did bring a fan onto the stage -- he'd had a sign that said CAN I SIT WITH YOU?, and after bringing him up, she said, "Sometimes, all you have to do is ask!" He was generally starstruck and adorable and singing along, and had also propped up his phone to record him sitting/singing with her. She noticed that he kept glancing over at the camera to check on it, so after the first chorus, she paused and said, "Okay, I'm going to do something culturally controversial here..." And then she daintily/nicely plucked his phone up, grinned at him, and tucked it into his shirt. "I know, there's all this great technology, and it's really interesting! But put your phones up and be here in the moment. 'Cause you know what's more interesting? The ****ing people in this room." Anyone in the crowd who wasn't with her before was definitely with her now. The guy looked a little abashed, but they were exchanging hugs and kisses and noogies for the rest of the number, so it was all good.

Other amazingness:

-- The flowers bloomed during Venus!! The audience was so amused, and they didn't stop cheering for forever after the number ended.

-- The crowd went nuts for her octopus get-up, and it was deafening when she came out in white for Gypsy.

-- Numbers that brought the damn house down: G.U.Y., MANiCURE, Telephone, Do What U Want (DEM VOCALS!), Aura (the energy during this one was INSANE), Bad Romance, Applause, Swine.

-- At MJH: "If you brought marijuana, it's appropriate to light up at this time."

-- She kept sitting on the runways and dangling her feet/tentacles to the crowd. So adorable.

-- I loved that before BTW, she took a minute to tell everyone what a big deal it was that we've changed the equality front. "It's big. It's MASSIVE, what you're doing." It was just enough to not be preachy, it was very genuine.

-- Walking out for Gypsy, she picked up one of the YOU'LL ALWAYS HAVE A HOME WITH US signs from the runway and said it was beautiful.

Basically, it's the party I want to live at every weekend. Everyone was so loving and gorgeous and in a great mood the whole time. Atlanta came ready for her. :worship:

P.S. -- Starlight's set was freakin' awesome. Basic, but classic rave cuts that were perfect. The crowd seemed to like her a lot.

:applause: Thank you very much! Sounds amazing!!!

FRANK1991

The show seemed so fast once Gaga showed up! Yes a lot of the songs were shortened but each song blends into the next song so the entire show flows very well! Doesn't feel like very long before she's out and singing again. SO HAPPY SO MUCH FUN :D

Cause once you let it go you better know it's gone

Italian

I see that probably instead of the songs being performed in full, the speeches are actually getting longer :toofunny:

Edited by Italian

That J

Other amazingness:

Basically, it's the party I want to live at every weekend. Everyone was so loving and gorgeous and in a great mood the whole time. Atlanta came ready for her. :worship:

I LOVE this post!!!! From everything I've heard, you summed up perfectly exactly what Atlanta's experience was last night and I CAN NOT WAIT to see her in Dallas. Myself and another member here are getting Denver tickets as well because we realized we need to milk this thing for all it's worth!! Lol. Sounds amazing. ;)

The Idler Wheel Is Wiser Than The Driver Of The Screw

monstronic

I went to the show last night and I'd just like to echo that the *flow* of the show was the best yet. It really was a nonstop party and those of us on the floor never even had a chance to catch our breath, much less get bored! I really recommend standing in the central area next to the ARTPOP zone if you can... Gaga spends most of her time on the catwalks and we were so physically *close* to her the whole time!

codymonster

I see that probably instead of the songs being performed in full, the speeches are actually getting longer :toofunny:

Ya, that's kind of how the BTWB was too. The show was shorter at the start, and then as she got more comfortable with everything, she talked a lot more!

Edited by codymonster

monstronic

Ya, that's kind of how the BTWB was too. The show was shorter at the start, and then as she got more comfortable with everything, she talked a lot more!

Although as someone who was actually *at* the show last night, I felt there was actually very little speaking time! It really was a nonstop party.

Jase

Other amazingness:

Basically, it's the party I want to live at every weekend. Everyone was so loving and gorgeous and in a great mood the whole time. Atlanta came ready for her.  :worship:

My God, everything sounded so perfect :giveup: It's great that you had such a memorable experience!

KaanBTW

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IW9s49DQdHQ

Lady Gaga :applause:

Why do you record when you are next to Gaga, sitting and singing together. WHY?!

melodichard

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IW9s49DQdHQ

Lady Gaga :applause:

Why do you record when you are next to Gaga, sitting and singing together. WHY?!

I mean, that's a cool picture/video to have lol 

ChicaSkas

I LOVE SHE HUNG UP HIS PHONE!

:party:

FOCUS, KID :party:

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

Slade

Did the people you sat by generally stand up and go crazy? or just sit down

Everyone stood up and danced the entire time except during Born This Way, which was acoustic so a lot of people sat down to rest for a bit. But yeah, our section was going crazy and dancing and jumping to every song! There were a few like parents around us that were just standing there, but the people who were there for Gaga and not to chaperone was ****ing raving!!!

I LOVE SHE HUNG UP HIS PHONE! :party:FOCUS, KID :party:

I was seriously getting so pissed off at him...like I know you want to remember the moment, but he was so focused on his phone while he sitting right next to her!!! The crowd absolutely loved when she turned off his phone, it was actually really cute. :lmao:

I LOVE SHE HUNG UP HIS PHONE!

:party:

FOCUS, KID :party:

She clicked it off and was like put your ****ing phones away

To me that's funny because your entire album is about technology and then you don't want it present in the show? lol