• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• That J

• ALX

• Doot

• Sachasuperstar

Top Posters In This Topic

Leave him alone. At least he isn't bashing Gaga, to within an inch of her life, like so many of the "fans of others" on this site.

Fans of other artists and even outright Gaga haters are allowed to be members here and state their negative opinions on multiple threads everyday. So what if this person isn't a Gaga stan. As long as he doesn't start bashing Gaga, why should you care?

Also, I find the information interesting! It's obviously something many of us aren't familiar with. Open your mind and learn something! :)

Exactly. Bless your kind soul.

It's very simple. I'm more of a fan of MIku than Gaga, which is not so surprising since I'm a technology geek that loves Japanese culture and animation. So since I hardly go to any concerts at all, if I'm going to take the time to do so it'll probably be one where Miku will be present.

And for me Miku is not a "cartoon", but an avatar that represents the tens of thousands of music producers that use her voice to create music, which has led to many new stars being born.

That's nice. Hopefully you'll be able to attend a concert with Miku ! Don't listen to the other people and thank you for the update about the angle for the view.  :hug:

Bounty

Yay it's on! The only song I really like by Hatsune Miku is "The World is Mine" hope she does that one.

Whispering

So I have to be a huge Gaga fan that rushes to her concerts to post here?

I like Lady Gaga and her music, but I'm not a big enough fan to go to her concerts without other incentives, which is besides the fact that I hardly go to any concerts at all.

No, you do not have to be a Gaga stan or even fan, for that matter. I'm happy to hear that you like Gaga and enjoy her music.

Welcome to GGD! :hug:

Whispering

It's 6:30 and LMZ has been allowed to enter

89Vf6k.jpg

Look at the guy going down the steps in khakis and a long sleeve button down! lol

I guess this answers the question about people dressing in all different ways at the concerts. Looks like conservative clothing, as well as wild dress up, is represented.

NewYorkCity

It's very simple. I'm more of a fan of MIku than Gaga, which is not so surprising since I'm a technology geek that loves Japanese culture and animation. So since I hardly go to any concerts at all, if I'm going to take the time to do so it'll probably be one where Miku will be present.

And for me Miku is not a "cartoon", but an avatar that represents the tens of thousands of music producers that use her voice to create music, which has led to many new stars being born.

Don't worry.

This site is free and I hope you enjoy being here!

Gaga is supporting Miku a lot, what do you think about that?

Were you interested in Gaga before?

I can't wait to see videos, and I'll also enjoy Miku in Europe if she came here. It'd be a great oportunity to watch something different we are not used to. And it would be totally new for me. I find amazing that Gaga is supporting these acts.

Forreal, it's gonna be easier for me to live update through Twitter instead posting so for setlist updates and whatever check @andrew_kills on Twitter or @andrewzratchet on IG

I'll post again once the show is over!

Edited by omgitsandrew

BehindTheAura12

Simply because so many fans were "disappointed" about the May 4th show

why is there so many LESS people posting about this!?