💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Gaga's Backing [lead] track (Lip-syncing chorus?)

EvilChromatica

Featured Posts

EvilChromatica

*BEFORE POSTING IN THIS THREAD PLEASE MAKE SURE TO ONLY GIVE CONSTRUCTIVE RESPONSES. SERIOUSLY. *

I like her vocals when she's singing the ARTPOP songs and how he backing vocals are balanced well; although, she should adjust her backing vocals in her old songs (i.e. Paparazzi, Poker Face, Alejandro, etc.) and make them softer since we can't hear her live vocals well and it's drowning her live vocals almost as if she was lip syncing during the chorus.

Your thoughts?

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply
GagaMyBlood95

Did you listen to the videos or actually been there last night?

I've said the same thing, but people say that you can hear her voice when you're there, the recording is messed up  ;)

itschris

I was there and maybe you're not hearing it well over the recording, but it sounded great there. There were no issues with the backtrack being louder than her live vocals

It wasn't only The Fame songs, there was too much backing track/playback going on in general, she's been using it more and more since the BTWBall and you think she's singing all the time, but all of a sudden she decides to yell something and you can hear the singing going on in the exact same tone and volume... I'm convinced she doesn't actually sing most of the time, at least not that we can hear

itschris

It wasn't only The Fame songs, there was too much backing track/playback going on in general, she's been using it more and more since the BTWBall and you think she's singing all the time, but all of a sudden she decides to yell something and you can hear the singing going on in the exact same tone and volume... I'm convinced she doesn't actually sing most of the time, at least not that we can hear

No, whenever she would yell or speak it would sound a lot louder than the backtracking.

Runway

not when people who were actually there say otherwise xtina1.gif

No, whenever she would yell or speak it would sound a lot louder than the backtracking.

yes, which proves she wasn't singing over the backingtrack :rip:

Morphine Prince

I was there and maybe you're not hearing it well over the recording, but it sounded great there. There were no issues with the backtrack being louder than her live vocals

People who weren't there obviously know more than you.

:derpga:

Red

The things is, this is not a ArtRave problem, this is a Gaga problem. Just take videos from the BTWB, specially in Electric Chapel, or even Roseland, the backing vocals are MUCH louder than her voice

MonsterOfSpain

I think it's because of the videos, because she sounded great at the Born This Way Ball

HeavyPunkLover

You can't make any judgment based on fan recordings

This 1000x 

Anyone who judge anything from a ****ty recorded video has really nothing worthy to say.

BTWBall was the same thing and everybody was whining about her not singing live. I've see her live 4 times and she sing the 80-90% of each song and you hear her voice over the backing vocals..

YOU JUST CAN'T JUDGE BY LOOKING AT THOSE VIDEOS. 

"Just because you know my name, doesn't mean you know my game"

• Bear locked this topic

Archived