💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Gaga's dancing at Artrave

lairofhk

Featured Posts

lairofhk

So I watched some of the videos that have surfaced from the concert...It seems like a really fun show, I like the aesthetic, and the stage/lighting is amazing. And Gaga sounded pretty good. But I couldn't help but notice that Gaga herself really wasn't dancing much at all...like she does her own little moves but she seemed to rarely participate in the choreo with her dancers. It just makes me wish she used to dance more like she used to, cause I feel her dancing is pretty half-assed now (maybe because of her hip?). What did you think of the dancing, from what you could tell?

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply
RAMROD

She's more like...., gyrating :fan:

(ïŸ‰â—•ăƒźâ—•)✧*: be delulu until it becomes trululu (*Ž艞*) ♡♡♡

gardenpanty

i don't know, maybe she just wants to be careful this time so she doesn't have to cancel? i'm sure she knows what she's doing.

CyanLights

i don't know, maybe she just wants to be careful this time so she doesn't have to cancel? i'm sure she knows what she's doing.

Probably this. Her hip has been hurting again so she doesn't want to go to crazy.

Haldy

I think if she's easing on the dancing, it's because of the hip, which is entirely understandable.

JoeMo

I've thought this for a long time tbh. She's not really on point with her dancing anymore - and well before hip incident 

www.youtube.com/jmremixes

Red

Yeah, she's playing safe for her hip

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

Robert

I think she shouldn't dance at all. She can't dance very well and sometimes her moves are ridiculous  and obviously her weight gain doesn't help much!!!!

VforVendetta

This is what she also did during TF/TFM Era more and I prefer it because it helps her more with vocals.

Archived