💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Have you lost your enthusiasm for your artrave show?

Glamourpuss

Featured Posts

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply
BurqaSwg

I'm a little disappointed but not to the point of wanting to sell my ticket, I'm sorry you feel this way.

I'm sure when you've seen it live, it will change your opinion of the show. It will change mine.

ARTPOPSYCHOLOGY

I'm even more hyped now, Party Nauseous and that octopus outfit are just amazing  :excited2:

The whole show was so energetic  :wub:

The actual stage is amazing too, not too keen on the castle thing, but it could change before October so its not a biggy  :teehee:

The castle is the main centerpiece of the stage, what do you expect to change from now until October..............the only thing that will change is setlist re-arrangement/outfits

Charlie

Coming from a fan that's been there from almost the beginning. The transition from TFM to BTW was a harder pill to swallow then BTW to AP. Btw was religiously and politically polarizing. AP is just left of center when it comes to musicality. It's an amazing show.... Someone said it earlier this tour is getting backlash for a lackluster commercial success. I feel that this show is her first opportunity to show her true intentions for AP and just have fun, which gives me fame teas. Give her a chance to learn how to make it better, before faulting her for actually trying.

fav song: lady haha — no floodz ft adele

high heeled fem

she plays piano in fashion and ARTPOP :p 2

The castle is the main centerpiece of the stage, what do you expect to change from now until October..............the only thing that will change is setlist re-arrangement/outfits

i know :lmao:

and b---h she better ad more sngs ugh

Raikov

If you've only seen YouTube videos and read posted, don't judge it so harshly. You could see clearly wherever you were, at least seated. The band really made the songs come to life. The new ARTPOP is so much better than the album one. It was a great experience. My only disappointments were Starlight as opening act, vocals should have been louder, lack of BTW songs, and no Dope! But it was very positive. Varied demographics, old people, young people, conservatively dressed and flamboyantly dressed. I have only seen a DVD of the Monster ball, so I can't compare this tour to her previous ones, but I have seen other concerts and this was a great one. Don't let yt videos of the first night spoil it. Wait for more opinions before making your decision.

display name

I have not. The show looks like it will be an experience for me that will really differ from my experiences of going to the past shows. I like that she is doing something that is new for her, and I am definitely willing to see it for myself.

Dr Rogoe

I have after what I've seen. Mary Jane Holland and Swine have been cut short. There is no storyline. Only 1 piano song and apparently too much background track being played which results in people not being able to hear her vocals.

Did the ARTPOP zone have elevated seating? Didn't look like that to me.

How well could fans see? It looks like restricted viewing all around from what I could see.

I have 2 tickets for separate UK dates but I'm feeling that this show is just not for me. So I might sell them.

Please discuss politely. I'm not hear to b---h and moan but I can't help but feel disappointed from what I have seen and read.

You judge the whole tour based on the first show?

If everyone think like you then whole touring industry would collapse :smh:

Mills

No. If anything, seeing all those photos and videos made me more excited actually. Everything just exudes fun to me, which a rave should all be about. While at first I'm stunned with the exclusion of TEOG, the rest of the show, if not its entirety, looked amazing. The lighting, the outfits... all of these are what I expected from the world tour for ARTPOP. The pros just outweigh the cons. And I'm LOVING it. 

Archived