❤︎ OUT NOW! ❤︎

Have you lost your enthusiasm for your artrave show?

Glamourpuss

Featured Posts

Whispering

I have after what I've seen. Mary Jane Holland and Swine have been cut short. There is no storyline. Only 1 piano song and apparently too much background track being played which results in people not being able to hear her vocals.

Did the ARTPOP zone have elevated seating? Didn't look like that to me.

How well could fans see? It looks like restricted viewing all around from what I could see.

I have 2 tickets for separate UK dates but I'm feeling that this show is just not for me. So I might sell them.

Please discuss politely. I'm not hear to b---h and moan but I can't help but feel disappointed from what I have seen and read.

Only a portion of the super stans care about a storyline. I've never been to any other concert that had one and fans and casual fans don't care about such things. It is all just confusing for them.

Songs are cut for reasons...to fit into a set or atmosphere better. This isn't the first time Gaga has done this and the majority of artists do this exact thing during every tour.

Yes, the ARTPOP zone was elevated and the people that had those tickets were thrilled with the view and the experience and said it was worth every penny.

You definitely should!! There will be fans and casual fans who would love to have a chance at going! Sell your tickets and go out with friends or something instead!! :)

Its not pathetic at all. I'm 26 ffs and making babies lol. I'm too old for this rave ****. I at least thought there would be a story.

You already have two people interested in buying them. I'm sure you could sell them! Get your money back and stay home and make babies! ;)

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That's ridiculous. It's been one show. First shows are barely indicative of what the tour will be like...People are so quick to judge and overreact. I'm so excited and I know I'll have a blast :party:

disneyhigh

and stop acting like "little managers".. "She should have done this, this way and done that, that way" it's all just very annoying. You aren't the haus and this isn't your concert. She owes you nothing. If you don't like the show, sell your tickets.. simple. There's no point in making a whole thread just to criticize so you can find people who will be negative with you. 

I am personally going to have a good time and dance my ass off with Gaga, my best friend, all the other fans who appreciate her. Why in the hell would I care about a storyline, it's a freaking concert, the storyline in her previous tours was an added bonus but that depends how you look at it. Go out, have fun, be in rave mode with Gaga and just have a good ****ing time. 

I don't even have dates for my country but I'm excited to see the tour progress :excited2:

Samw :giveup:

zexion_armando

I always knew it was going to be a waste of time.

Patterns of this era.

TheQueen

I know you are implying that I don't know what a good show is. Which is a stupid statement to make. What I was trying to say in my last post was that I have been to her previous shows so how can I not know what a good show is!!!?? Make your words clearer if you don't want them "twisted", which they weren't. You think I twisted them because I didn't like what you said. What an obnoxious child you are.

I said "they'll go to someone who actually appreciates a good show." Can't be any clearer than that! You implied I said you weren't a loyal fan when you said "I have been a loyal fan for years. Proved my loyalty by.." IDGAF how loyal you are. Your taste in theatrics is lacking and that is all I said. Now hurry along toddler  :applause:

Neptune

Its not pathetic at all. I'm 26 ffs and making babies lol. I'm too old for this rave ****. I at least thought there would be a story.

Oh wow, no one would tell it would be a rave, even with the name artRAVE... Strange.

But it's funny, because you're giving the excuse that you're too mature and old for the show, yet there was a cute old couple at the artRAVE last night :giggle:

I'm actually very excited for the show. Even more now.

thefamebitch

Nope infact me and my friend bought GA tickets to the Detroit show after seeing some pics/ videos

Giorno Giovanna

nope, my enthusiasm GREW a ****load :excited2: :excited2: :excited2:

このジョルノジョヴァンナ夢がある

Kulture Kiari

I kind of have, but can't fully say I have because I want to experience the whole thing without any negative thoughts already planted in my head.

Desperado

I always knew it was going to be a waste of time.

Patterns of this era.

mess

Electric Phire

Not really.  The outfits get me excited and I think the lack of storyline will be a nice change of pace, but I see where you are coming from.

Archived