💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

artRAVE: The ARTPOP Ball (Sunday 4th May 2014)

Jase

Featured Posts

blahblahblahhhh

What is there to complain about? Seriously guys, some of you need a life outside the Gaga world if you really are upset about a concert. Don't take it so seriously and enjoy the freaking show.

Literally this.

For some people, seeing Gaga live isn't enough obviously.

She spoiled her fans to the point where it gets ridiculous.

daviddarko

I WAS THERE.. not in GA or the LMZ but close in the seating...... it was an AMAZING show, certainly better than the atrocity that was THE MONSTER BALL in miami in 2011..... which felt unispired.. and her vocals were not.... on par with what she could do.....

everything about this concert, especially the #artrave #edm gaga voice from THE FAME, was just ****ing amazing..... IT WAS A POP RAVE, lady starlight was playing ****ing EDM beats for 2 hours.............................................

2 HOURS......

the artrave had EDM all over it...... and partynausause and CAKE LIKE LADY GAGA and everything basically had a strong ass beat to it.....

here in MIAMI we have something.. that I'm sure not many of you can relate to..... it is called UMF..... UMF is ULTRA MUSIC FESTIVAL, which I HAVE BEEN TO, this gaga concert witht he lighting effects on the white.. and transperent reflective surfaces.. along with the neon lighting sorrounding the stage.. reminded me of ULTRA... and the music especially was up there with what UMF offers.. except she is actually singing and moving.. instead of being behind a dj set..

HER VOCALS THO....

BEST LIVE GAGA VOCALS I HAVE EVER HEARD IN A LIVE CONCERT... born this was had everyone going WOW.. people were really impressed with the piano settings.. and I was sitting around mothers when she got naked after alejandro.. there gasped..

GASPING MOTHERS!

GUY27

What is there to complain about? Seriously guys, some of you need a life outside the Gaga world if you really are upset about a concert. Don't take it so seriously and enjoy the freaking show.

Preach!!

Fiendman

tumblr_n53m32ynJY1qjxyeko1_500.png

She delivered.

Basically, this. People need to accept that this is what she wanted to give us, a party without the pompousness or grandeur of previous shows.

I think as fans, we actually needed a show like this, to ground us. I worried how she would "top" the Born This Way Ball, and she delivered in the way I wanted her to - by scaling it down, making it simple and fun. Aside from some odd setlist placements and omissions, I am so damn excited for October! I'm sure the tour will develop really well and won't disappoint any real fan!

Bloody Matt

Basically, this. People need to accept that this is what she wanted to give us, a party without the pompousness or grandeur of previous shows.

I think as fans, we actually needed a show like this, to ground us. I worried how she would "top" the Born This Way Ball, and she delivered in the way I wanted her to - by scaling it down, making it simple and fun. Aside from some odd setlist placements and omissions, I am so damn excited for October! I'm sure the tour will develop really well and won't disappoint any real fan!

:legend:

SpadesToStart

I get why Gaga didn't play Dope.  She obviously wants to keep the energy high through the whole show, and Dope would just kill it.

whytennis

Man, there really is no pleasing some of you, is there!  Cut Gaga some slack.  Threatening to sell your tickets based on what you could see from Youtube?  Maybe I'm alone on this, but I respect Gaga and her artistry way too much to say something so effing stupid.

Michelle

Hurry up July! It's going to be a blast. Down right fun party! Love it. I've been to all the tours and this stage is make fav so far. I love the layout.

Edited by Glamaphonica
Lets go take a howl at that moon🌙 -Crowley

Pure Adrenaline

not really, I love her and I loved every time i saw her live (a few) and there were always things I didnt like so much, but this is just looking so sad, bad and desperate. what happened to her good taste e being unique? this is embarrassing, looks like nicki minaj or katy perry or something. 

this look... omg never expected to see gaga wearing this. I'm selling my tickets if anyone wants it, this show just dosnt look fun. she should just do the whole thing like she did at the festival.. simple and good. 

53678f0cf59df64d038b45e4.jpg

k

3FS79hb.gif

It's much more fun to have hizophrenia... u never get lonely

Charlie

Going with fresh ears and eyes it was a fun show!! Starlight set the stage with EDM and solid beats. When gaga took the stage I felt like it got better and better over time. She started out in beautiful versace then transitioned to more gaga-esque attire.

The cool thing was the amount details that she did consider. Like seashell confetti during Venus and weed confetti during MJH.

The rave didn't need a story line because the music was THAT good. She's talented hands down.

To those "complaining" about a lack of certain songs, have to at least acknowledge and be grateful for party nauseous and cake. I'm grateful that she is still putting out music and having a positive impact on the music industry!!

fav song: lady haha — no floodz ft adele

Wasn't there a storyline? Someone posted about:

"Landing on Venus and finding your inner light through music, fashion, and party."

I guess that was the plot, but in a very vague party-style. I love the tour so far!

Weasel

Not people selling their tickets because of how she looks during 2 songs :rip: Not people acting as if a storyline is needed while BTW didn't have one either besides kill the b---h :rip: 

Mary Pain

because it seems like she will skip latin america this time 

Import question:  Where did you read this ??

Charlie

Wasn't there a storyline? Someone posted about:

"Landing on Venus and finding your inner light through music, fashion, and party."

I guess that was the plot, but in a very vague party-style. I love the tour so far!

Ya landed on Venus and that was it. She through around "planet-esque" vernacular throughout the show.There were some crazy flowers that popped out from the catwalks when on Venus.

As far as the inner light being mentioned. She said it five or six times throughout the show. Great stuff!!

fav song: lady haha — no floodz ft adele