💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

The Sims 4

Zsolti

Featured Posts

Paper Gangsta

The demo doesnt work on my computer. Guess the game wont work too. Im staying with sims 2.

did you get it throught origin or downloaded online?

The Kickass' torrent game is working?

15min left tho  :excited2:

btw I already bought, I'm just way too excited to play it  :P

🌹 free britney 🌹

Hellspont

The first day patch notes :lmao:

Severe Issues / Crashes:
Fixed a crash in Build Mode by preventing the game from thinking fences were rooms.
Fixed a crash in Create A Sim that could occur after the you lock and unlock your computer.

Bug Fixes / Issues:
Fixed an issue with “Shine on Men’s Suitâ€, “Glitter and Absâ€, “Big Hat of Shameâ€, “Star-Spangled Glasses†and the “Tiki Barâ€, not remembering their unlocked state upon reload.
Fixed several issues with Sims attempting to go on dates with the Reaper, resulting in non-responsive game states.The Reaper still loves ya baby, he is just too busy to go on a date with every lovelorn Sim that vies for his attention.
Fixed several issues where babies were incorrectly hibernating within household inventories resulting in several issues:
You can now exit Build Mode when not on your home lot if a baby was incorrectly left in the home lot inventory.
Game no longer hangs if you attempt to split a household with a baby on the lot and in the household inventory.
Splitting and merging households no longer results in unplayable households due to babies being left in household inventories.
Babies are no longer left locked in the household inventory if all the other Sims in the household die.
Babies no longer multiply if left in the Household Inventory while editing the lot via Manage Worlds.
Fixed an issue where Gallery households that have been merged with another household were preventing Live Mode from loading.
Adding a new Sim to a played household via Create A Sim by going from Manage Worlds will now allow you to modify their face and body.
Lots with scaled objects (via the shift + [,] cheat) that are shared to the Gallery will now remember their enlarged state for others to enjoy.

Gallery Issues:
Fixed an issue where the game would become non-responsive when attempting to save a lot to the your library.

• 5 months later...
sarahb

(digging this thread back up) Does anyone else have the glitch where random sims your sim meets disappears the next day? Does anyone know if it's still there because I want to get the new expansion pack and game pack but I don't want to buy them until this glitch is fixed because it makes the game almost unplayable. :crossed:

Darcklighter22

I am probably the biggest fan of The Sims, but this one is a total ****.

​How so?