Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Found on Twitter...Very True Opinion on Gaga's current Stance

TroubleClef

Featured Posts

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply
TroubleClef

So what if it's shade. Shade doesn't have to be false or lies, and I only see the truth here.

This.

I mean, I don't know whats true or not.

Shade isn't shade if there is truth to it. 

I'm not defending the post in its entirety...The original picture was just cruel and stupid tho, perhaps the commenter's reaction was a little much, and perhaps overreacted a bit.

Hauser

Whenever somebody uses something along the lines "go listen to Katy Perry or Rihanna discounted remixes" as an argument I automatically dismiss them for being delusional. It's like they ran out of things to back up their point on why Gaga's unfulfilled era is actually not as bad as it seems. 

This.

I mean, I don't know whats true or not.

Shade isn't shade if there is truth to it. 

I'm not defending the post in its entirety...The original picture was just cruel and stupid tho, perhaps the commenter's reaction was a little much, and perhaps overreacted a bit.

I disagree, shade is shade no matter if its true or false. Most of the time shade is both a half truth and a half lie. "Roar is basic; Applause is progressive" that is subtle shade there that's both half true and half false. Roar basic? Sure it is (I guess). On the other hand, it totally wrecked pop competition. Does this negate its perceived "basicness" lol?

Applause? Definitely different sound. Does that constitute progressiveness? I don't think so...maybe. Subjective if you ask me. 

I completely agree about the photo though. Honestly, was that needed? A suicide reference? People need to grow up. 

TroubleClef

I disagree, shade is shade no matter if its true or false. Most of the time shade is both a half truth and a half lie. "Roar is basic; Applause is progressive" that is subtle shade there that's both half true and half false. Roar basic? Sure it is (I guess). On the other hand, it totally wrecked pop competition. Does this negate its perceived "basicness" lol?

Applause? Definitely different sound. Does that constitute progressiveness? I don't think so...maybe. Subjective if you ask me. 

I completely agree about the photo though. Honestly, was that needed? A suicide reference? People need to grow up. 

I AGREE  with you about subjectivity. It is definitely a subjective argument, and involves a lot of opinions. Also, like I said, it might have been an emotional response. 

This is an extreme example, but if you shade someone for say...stealing your wallet. Is it shade to call that person out? What if they steal your friend's wallets? If its true, then its not exactly shade.  But it is what has not truth to it, that is merely made up to make people look bad, that is what shade is to me.

You could argue that the person who made the comment probably has no idea if perry used discounting or paying radio stations to play her song in order to get to #1. These are just rumors, so therefore it MIGHT be shade. And it probably is shade, because we don't really know, do we?

So, whatever. I just liked the point brought up about Artistic integrity. Its a question to think about. Sort of along the lines of what lily allen said about gaga being a martyr in the industry. Anyways, its a can of worms....sorry to have brought it up.

Addy Ezzie

Very good read ! But his shading Katy or Rihanna was not necessary. At all. The rest is very true though.

I AGREE  with you about subjectivity. It is definitely a subjective argument, and involves a lot of opinions. Also, like I said, it might have been an emotional response. 

This is an extreme example, but if you shade someone for say...stealing your wallet. Is it shade to call that person out? What if they steal your friend's wallets? If its true, then its not exactly shade.  But it is what has not truth to it, that is merely made up to make people look bad, that is what shade is to me.

You could argue that the person who made the comment probably has no idea if perry used discounting or paying radio stations to play her song in order to get to #1. These are just rumors, so therefore it MIGHT be shade. And it probably is shade, because we don't really know, do we?

So, whatever. I just liked the point brought up about Artistic integrity. Its a question to think about. Sort of along the lines of what lily allen said about gaga being a martyr in the industry. Anyways, its a can of worms....sorry to have brought it up.

Don't be sorry!! I'm just having a discussion with you :) I apologize if my argument came off as...b---hy? Idk.

I don't know about the wallet example, but might we agree to disagree? hehe. Either way...thank you for posting this. I'm really happy there are people out there defending Gaga like this. 

TroubleClef

Don't be sorry!! I'm just having a discussion with you :) I apologize if my argument came off as...b---hy? Idk.

I don't know about the wallet example, but might we agree to disagree? hehe. Either way...thank you for posting this. I'm really happy there are people out there defending Gaga like this.

:hug:

Tropico

That was a great read and I find EVERYTHING there to be true. I agree with it all.

What I find bad is that here... Right here in the replies... Is that these "fans" on GGD are forever shading Gaga and putting her in a bad light and then it's just "an opinon" not shade but when Gaga is in a brighter light and Katy is acually being put in a bad light it's now "shade and unnecesary"? What the actual f--k. No. He/she said what needed to be said and it wasn't a lie. A lot of people have just got into the habbit of shading Gaga since ARTPOP "underperformed". It's not fair on Gaga's part.

♢ Social Justice Enthusiast ♢

Psychedelic

and he had to shade other artists :roll:

#PromoteOnlineKindness

LaLuna

That was a great read and I find EVERYTHING there to be true. I agree with it all.

What I find bad is that here... Right here in the replies... Is that these "fans" on GGD are forever shading Gaga and putting her in a bad light and then it's just "an opinon" not shade but when Gaga is in a brighter light and Katy is acually being put in a bad light it's now "shade and unnecesary"? What the actual ****. No. He/she said what needed to be said and it wasn't a lie. A lot of people have just got into the habbit of shading Gaga since ARTPOP "underperformed". It's not fair on Gaga's part.

:tea:

We shade Katy all the time on GGD, but when someone else does it, suddenly it's not okay? :ohwell:

Gaga has been getting so much crap for her flop era from everyone, even from fans, so what if someone is defending her instead of shading her for once?

That person had a right to express their opinion, however biased it may be. And you can't deny that he/she made some very valid points. Don't feel too bad for Katy, she has the entire freaking GP to support her.

Gagz

What I find bad is that here... Right here in the replies... Is that these "fans" on GGD are forever shading Gaga and putting her in a bad light and then it's just "an opinon" not shade but when Gaga is in a brighter light and Katy is acually being put in a bad light it's now "shade and unnecesary"? What the actual ****. No. He/she said what needed to be said and it wasn't a lie. A lot of people have just got into the habbit of shading Gaga since ARTPOP "underperformed". It's not fair on Gaga's part.

No. Gaga is 100% against bashing other artists, so supporting mean behavior is the same as going against her message. And there's absolutely no difference, regardless of who is being bashed. You shouldn't defend it or support no matter what artist it is toward.

:tea:

We shade Katy all the time on GGD, but when someone else does it, suddenly it's not okay? :ohwell:

Gaga has been getting so much crap for her flop era from everyone, even from fans, so what if someone is defending her instead of shading her for once?

That person had a right to express their opinion, however biased it may be. And you can't deny that he/she made some very valid points. Don't feel too bad for Katy, she has to entire freaking GP to support her.

I really don't understand this mentality either. "Gaga gets shaded, so I'm happy that other artists get shaded instead sometimes." why wish bad things upon other artists when you don't want them to happen to Gaga?

He completely ruined his argument when he started dragging other artists, especially when his point was that you shouldn't bash people and that it only makes the artist more relevant. All he did was prove that Katy and Rihanna must be more relevant. He's the one who brought them up out of nowhere for no reason.

JazzGa

Drowning in tea

God created Adam and Eve, but Gọdga collabed with Brian🎺 and Steve🎷

Tropico

No. Gaga is 100% against bashing other artists, so supporting mean behavior is the same as going against her message. And there's absolutely no difference, regardless of who is being bashed. You shouldn't defend it or support no matter what artist it is toward.

Oh so when other artists are being bashed people will start to look at Gaga's beliefs but when people make threads like "The problem is..." Or "gaga needs to step up her game' or even in replies to threads where she is getting all this Unnecessary HARSH HATEFUL critism no one ever says "Gaga wouldn't support this" because when people bash Gaga it's "just an opinion".

That's called double standards. In one instance you say one thing but in another you don't even those it's a very similar instance.

So it might - might - be cruel but what's the difference between him bashing Katy to make Gaga look better and people here bashing Gaga for no reason. Just to make her look bad.

♢ Social Justice Enthusiast ♢

Archived