• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Battle 4 Ur Life

Gaga is probably going to produce the entire album. Get ready y'all

I'm also in for it cuz Venus.

"We own the Downtown, hear our sound."

DanielKCarey

Yes and no. Some songs he makes are perfect hits while others are not the best..

artRAVE • Cheek To Cheek: LIVE! • Dive Bar Tour • Joanne World Tour • ENIGMA • The Chromatica Ball

Battle 4 Ur Life

No. He's good and all but I prefer a producer whom she has never worked with before. Just to experiment things on, and hopefully get that much awaited smash hit. 

Yes, but experimenting can also go wrong while partnering may work incredible (or bad too), don't you think? If they felt good working with each other, which I guess they did.

Yes but it will NEVER happen.

why? never say NEVER!  *no JB ****

Battle 4 Ur Life

no

Americano, Bad Kids, and HU(RTL) killed him for me.

I think Americano and Bad Kids are mostly Gaga's fault, the lyrics and the melody feel very disposable imo. I actually like his production on Bad Kids and HU. the synths are sick.

Maleficent

Gaga is probably going to produce the entire album. Get ready y'all

Oh god. The decay. Not that she's bad or anything, but if we get a whole album of songs that sound like Venus...

:rip:

ErosBiesh

Oh god. The decay. Not that she's bad or anything, but if we get a whole album of songs that sound like Venus...

:rip:

YAAAAAAS

I think Americano and Bad Kids are mostly Gaga's fault, the lyrics and the melody feel very disposable imo. I actually like his production on Bad Kids and HU. the synths are sick.

The intro to Bad Kids is sick. The verse synths are good too, but then the instrumental chorus, not just Gaga, kills the ong as a whole. It goes from badass to Disney so quickly. 

Id like them to work together again sometime but I'm also hoping for that Rick Rubin acoustic album she mentioned.

NEVER GONNA HAPPEN....... that's a song he produced for Colette Carr  :smh:

checkout my channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5iGoXYpXnIfLHH1o7H9lxA

Archived