Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

I'm almost 110% sure that...

Tropico

Featured Posts

Hauser

Excuse you, but there is A HELL OF A BIG DIFFERENCE BETWEEN AN OPINON AND JUST BEING A STRAIGHT UP HATER!

For example:

Opinion: "I didn't/did like Gaga's wig today."

Being a hater or a straight up litle b---hster: "OMG WHAT THE **** IS THAT ****TY WIG SHE'S WEARING! WHAT A ****ING MESS. SHES NOT EVEN FAMOUS ANYMORE AND NO WONDER! BECAUSE SHE WEARS ****TY WIGS LIKE THAT! WHAT A ****ING MESS SHE IS! I THINK SHE SHOULD CUT THIS PRETENTIOUS BULL**** ARTPOP ERA AND STOP MUSIC FOR A WHILE TILL SHE DECIDES TO GET HER **** IN ORDER AND STOP WEARING WIGS LIKE THAT AND MAKING ALBUMS LIKE ARTPOP INSTEAD OF TFM! NO WONDER AP FLOPPED! IT'S THESE WIGS WHICH'LL MAKE ME BURN MY STANCARD! FAMEGA WOULD NEVER WEAR SUCH A FUGLY ASS CHEAP BASIC WALMART WIG! EW! I WONT BE SURPRISED IF PEREZ SLAMS HER FOR THIS! RIP ARTFLOP! WHAT A MESSY ERA ANYWAY! AND ANOTHER THING IS WHAT WERE THOSE WEIRD/UGLY EYELASHES SHE HAD DURING APPLAUSE PERFORMANCE! THEY LOOKED HIDEOUS! NO WAY THEY'RE REAL! SHE SHOULD JUST DROP HER TEAM AND STOP EVERYTHING SHES DOING AND GO BACK TO TFM ERA AND TMB STUFF! DONE WITH THIS ****! AND DONT HATE ME BC IT'S JUST AN OPINION OKAY!"

Get it right bro.

God stop being so uptight about the opinions of others "bro" I didnt know they affected you that bad. Sounds like you need a session at the Gaga's bus because you are taking this a little too close to heart :wtf:

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I agree because it ruins the experience for those who DO enjoy it.

It's sad that we already know these comments will be made :( that's what this fanbase has come to.

But it wasn't too bad with the BTWB.

You're wrong on so many levels. Let's look at this from a student in a classroom point of view. If someone behind me in a class is talking. No biggy I can ignore it. But if they're is a whole bunch of people doing so very loudly while I'm trying to enjoy my learning experience and these people are stopping me from doing so then it isn't my fault. And I should speak up about it. How is it my fault if people stop me from having a good time on the forum by constantly talking **** about Gaga.

Literally no one has been talking **** lately, and you're only fueling on drama by trying to prevent it the way you're approaching it. Expressing dislike or disappointment is COMPLETELY okay; going out of your way to destroy the artist is not, but that's what we

have mods for. 

Emvee

As long as people do in a respectful way, I'm fine with adversity towards it.

But knowing this fan base, people are gonna be meltdowning as if Gaga just killed their whole family in cold blood.

Expect it. :lolgaga:

Ladey Gagz

Yes, but the fact that they were released literally side by side made it worse, because it became an issue of "who's gonna hit #1 first stay there the longest?" rather than "will Gaga take Katy's spot"

If that is true, which we aren't sure, it wouldn't have changed the outcome of this era. Applause did great enough and it wouldn't have changed the rest of the era. And by changing the issue... I don't really see how the change of question would've changed "how messy this era" was :huh:

If that is true, which we aren't sure, it wouldn't have changed the outcome of this era. Applause did great enough and it wouldn't have changed the rest of the era. And by changing the issue... I don't really see how the change of question would've changed "how messy this era" was :huh:

There would have been no rush single, competition would have been less heated, she wouldn't have had to address the charts as soon as Applause came out. 

Ladey Gagz

There would have been no rush single, competition would have been less heated, she wouldn't have had to address the charts as soon as Applause came out. 

Well the rush single didn't change much... It was just 1 week before the planned release and really did not change much. Competition would've been the same ; people were expecting it before their release. Address the charts? What do you mean? And even if I understood what you meant, would that have changed something in the era?

Giorno Giovanna

"she isn't dancing enough"

"she isn't singing enough"

"that wig is disgusting burn it"

"why didn't she turn my water into wine"

"I miss FameGa"

2mw7a68.gif

:toofunga:

I agree, Gaga can't please everybody,

このジョルノジョヴァンナ夢がある

i don't believe someone said that when BTW ball started. everyone was hyped as ****!!!

♫ ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫

Psychedelic

I don't think it could be worse than the BTWB imo... I'm having my hopes up for this! 

If the tour fails to deliver something better than previous works, this era will be def my least favorite!

I didn't like the BTWB but at least the album was good, with good single-choices and good promo... TF and TFM eras remain flawless to me tbh!

HeavyPunkLover

Well people are allowed opinions and it's a discussion forum not a praise everything Gaga does forum.

This X 1000

"Just because you know my name, doesn't mean you know my game"

HeavyPunkLover

You people really think to be able to manage Gaga's career batter than anyone?

MEGALOL

"Just because you know my name, doesn't mean you know my game"

Cappuccino

When artRAVE starts there's gonna be stupid complaints like "omg I miss the Monster Ball. ArtRAVE is messy.""The show was nice but messy. Unlike monster ball", "This tour is gonna flop." "Her outfits at monster ball were better" "monster ball slayed this mess", "her vocals at the monster ball were better", "she should dance like she did during the monster ball", "she should end the tour and/or era right now because this tour is gonna flop", "what a waste of money. I wish she did stuff like she did in the monster ball", "the props at the monster ball were way better" and **** like that :coffee:

And threads like "The problem with artRAVE is...". :coffee:

And all I ask is that if you're gonna moan and groan is that you do it silently instead of bashing artRAVE like so many in this fanbase and site have been doing with ARTPOP.

Let's try not a problem needle in a glorious hay stack if you get what I mean :/

P.S. If there are no comments like this I'll be so impressed tbh and shocked

and already you are the first to start all the complains you complain about people complaining, if you don't like it ignore it, its called having opinion. 

Archived