💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

I'm almost 110% sure that...

Tropico

Featured Posts

Tropico

When artRAVE starts there's gonna be stupid complaints like "omg I miss the Monster Ball. ArtRAVE is messy.""The show was nice but messy. Unlike monster ball", "This tour is gonna flop." "Her outfits at monster ball were better" "monster ball slayed this mess", "her vocals at the monster ball were better", "she should dance like she did during the monster ball", "she should end the tour and/or era right now because this tour is gonna flop", "what a waste of money. I wish she did stuff like she did in the monster ball", "the props at the monster ball were way better" and s--t like that :coffee:

And threads like "The problem with artRAVE is...". :coffee:

And all I ask is that if you're gonna moan and groan is that you do it silently instead of bashing artRAVE like so many in this fanbase and site have been doing with ARTPOP.

Let's try not a problem needle in a glorious hay stack if you get what I mean :/

P.S. If there are no comments like this I'll be so impressed tbh and shocked

♢ Social Justice Enthusiast ♢

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply
GagaMyBlood95

Of course there will be, people will never be satisifed with anything... Just ignore it

Well people are allowed opinions and it's a discussion forum not a praise everything Gaga does forum.

Allison M

I agree because it ruins the experience for those who DO enjoy it.

It's sad that we already know these comments will be made :( that's what this fanbase has come to.

But it wasn't too bad with the BTWB.

FrozenKookie

Well people are allowed opinions and it's a discussion forum not a praise everything Gaga does forum.

:tea:

littleFandor

We should open a 'Praise everything Gaga does'-section tbh

RAMROD

Who cares, especially if they didn't go in person,

their opinions might get a little less accountable then.

because experience you've got between watching there live, and from YouTube videos are totally different.

Even Gaga said numerous time,you are never know how she really is until you watch her live.

Don't take it seriously, and just discuss for the sake of it.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Tropico

Sure it is but it definately isn't a "Let's bash ARTPOP and call it a flop" forum either. And it isn't an opinion if it's just gonna be hateful, rude and snark. That's just b---hing bro.

♢ Social Justice Enthusiast ♢

Staryu

It's going to be my first Gaga concert, so at least I won't be an *** about comparisons and stuff. :flop:

Titzlol

Idk, we never got a lot of that said that about the BTWB. I think it'll be fine.

The Born This Way Ball was amazing :giveup: best thing I've ever seen tbh. THAT will be hard to top.. Too bad In ever got to go :emo:

Archived