💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Are you gonna get drunk/do drugs at the artRAVE?

Mr Josh

Featured Posts

lairofhk

Gonna get trashed beyond belief  :derpga:

Nah but ill def be drunk. And maybe high as well. Why not it's a celebration isnt it?

• Replies 241
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Imagine over a thousand people yasssing at once tho, will it be strong enough. Lord help us :giveup:

tobey-maguire-crying.jpg

drinkmytears

why? pay hard earned money just to forget the experience. It saddens me that people feel the need to get drunk or take d--gs to have a good time, is the show itself not good enough? :awkney:

if you drink or smoke you can blackout but you don't always forget everything...

Robinladen

No, I never drink at a concert (expectation: festivals). And I never do d--gs in general.

Tommy Monster

I didn®t drink last time, I®m totaly going to this time  :omfgaga:

Michael

I might have a drink but I don't plan on getting wasted or anything, I want to be able to remember it and enjoy it properly. And no I won't be doing any d--gs.

Multivitamin and capri-sun

I'm gonna get crunk and slutty :bunny:

s0 me$sy practikly givin the bussy awai yolo :bunny:

why? pay hard earned money just to forget the experience. It saddens me that people feel the need to get drunk or take d--gs to have a good time, is the show itself not good enough? :awkney:

By the way, it actually makes the night more unforgettable. I remember things even more vividly than if I wasn't under a substance. I don't take d--gs to have a good time, I'm going to a music festival next month and don't plan on doing d--gs or even drinking. It just enchances everything and makes it magical. Don't go judging others.

zexion_armando

Snorting c-----e off Gaga's tummy and having her dancers wrap my arm so we can shoot up heroine whilst Gaga dances to ARTPOP.

Archived