💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Gaga shows off real hair

LaMaisonGaga

Featured Posts

lavenderblondee

I live for the moments we see her real hair! She needs to stop dying it for a couple months. Her natural hair color is lovely. I wasn't a fan of the dark brown she had there for a while.

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply
gagaconvert

I live for the moments we see her real hair!

Yessss me too! I absolutely LOVE seeing her real hair. The short curly/wavy look suits her so well too. I really do wish she'd wear it like this more often!  :legend:

To me nothing beats a natural brunette hairline and a tapefree face. Hoping she will sport this on a fancy red carpet event sometime. Naturally stunning.

Omg YES. I would just about die  :giveup:

Haroon

I'm not a fan of short blond hair on her, unless it's a cute bob :laughga: I just hope she doesn't damage her hair too much to the point that the damage is irreversible :ohno: Is that a plain t-shirt? :udidnt:

I can't when people on GGD call her "stunning" and "beautiful" when you can't even see half her face :rip:

That aside, I just wish she would stop dying it :giveup: It looks so damaged :giveup:

Slade

I know it's not ideal for wigs, but I wish she would grow it our long and leave it her natural color or black like she did during last summer & the Applause release. It was ****ing gorgeous. :flutter:

01~317.jpg

Love it she looks cute!

I know it's not ideal for wigs, but I wish she would grow it our long and leave it her natural color or black like she did during last summer & the Applause release. It was ****ing gorgeous. :flutter:

01~317.jpg

Omg YES!

01~317.jpg

Her real hair looks AMAZING! :excited2:

Archived