đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Surprises at artRave!

GagaSkeletonWay

Featured Posts

GagaSkeletonWay

If you remember Lady Gaga was asked what songs she would sing at the artRave and she answered that she'd sing the ARTPOP songs, her older hits and some surprises..

Do you think she will sing some exclusive songs? Or this will be another betrayal? If she said the truth, what songs will she sing? Unreleased? Songs from ACT II?

Share your thoughts 

222843_600.gif

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Kit Walker

Surprises are prob BTW songs that weren't hits since a lot of people didn't get the BTWB

lodylody

Surprises are prob BTW songs that weren't hits since a lot of people didn't get the BTWB

:tea: 

always prepare for the worst gurls

TraeumereiLPB

She'll perform the exclusive and rare songs Summerboy and Disco Heaven :laughga:

It's hard to light a candle, easy to curse the dark instead.

Interlude

My guess is it'll be something from Act 2 or an unreleased; like Princess Die at the BTWB

#BlackLivesMatter #TransLivesMatter - You let down members of the community and forced us out.

antpats2

I reckon she might do an exclusive song each leg of the tour? theres another like 70 songs that didnt make ARTPOP, so maybe 1 new song for each leg? 5-6 altogether. Not ACT II songs tho. If ACT II isnt out till like next year theres no way she will perform them now 

ELECTRAHEARTPOP

Hoping for maybe an Act II song since she knows we're thirsty, but definitely Born This Way songs. Schiesse for sure, in my opinion.

Maybe the few surprises are either tracks that weren't released as singles from older albums, or maybe new songs from Act II? I'd like a mix of both tbh!

Future Lover

TBT to when Fernando Garibay said "No Way" would be sung on the tour and it wasn't. I don't have any hopes really, but Brooklyn Nights would be cool considering it's already been leaked.

Archived