💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

The Gaga 'Font' Directory

DirtyRichHooker

Featured Posts

DirtyRichHooker

*gagadailyfont_zps7c2f2a88.png

There has been some confusion as to what font was used for the ARTPOP singles lately (DWUW Xtina remix springs to mind). It was originally thought to be a font called 'Champion Gothic' but the actual font used was 'Knockout Medium'. I will be posting as many fonts here from The Fame - ARTPOP for all of you to download for free (shhh, don't tell anyone).

This thread may take me a couple of days to build but once it is completed, it will be the perfect go-to thread for all of Gagas past and present fonts.

The Fame era

Still Time
Bauer Bodoni (Adobe Roman)
Bauer Bodoni STD (Adobe Bold)
Futura (Adobe Medium)
Chaser
Neutraface
Futura
Avant Garde (Customised with Avant Garde Alternatives)
ITC Clearface
House Movements TT Runway
Akzidenz Grotesk BE Condensed
Baskerville Old Face
Quigley Wiggly
Britannic Bold
Peignot Bold
Britannic EF Medium (DEUX)
Brush Script EF
Beautiful ES
Art Deco Chic
Arno Pro Caption

The Fame Monster era

News Gothic MT Bold
Anglican Text
Helvetica LT STD (Bold Condensed)
Candice
Helvetica LT STD (Light) - Helvetica Full family

Born This Way era

Akzidenz-Grotesk
Impact
Champion Gothic Bantamweight
Helvetica LT STD (Bold Condensed)
Classic

ARTPOP era

Koons ARTPOP

Hevetica Neue "Black Condensed"
Helvetica Neue "Medium Condensed"
Knockout "No. 30 Junior Welterweight"
Champion Gothic Bantamweight
Miriam Fixed

Other

Little Lord Fontleroy
Little Rickey NF
Rockwell Extra Bold
Eurostile
Haettenschweiler
Baskerville
Gothic Light

Avenir LT 95 Black (artRAVE "SLAY" T-shirt)

Sunny

Didn't she say they were hand written?

She did 

I like dancin', and ponies....

DirtyRichHooker

Didn't she say they were hand written?

Sorry doll, but if you re-read the OP, you will see I was hinting toward the DWUW Xtina remix cover.

Isn't it Champion-HTF-Bantamweight?

I thought that too but everytime I've tried to match it up in Photoshop, it's never been quite right, I downloaded Knockout last night and it was perfect!

Jjang

Sorry doll, but if you re-read the OP, you will see I was hinting toward the DWUW Xtina remix cover.

I thought that too but everytime I've tried to match it up in Photoshop, it's never been quite right, I downloaded Knockout last night and it was perfect!

"There has been some confusion as to what font was used for the ARTPOP singles lately"

DirtyRichHooker

"There has been some confusion as to what font was used for the ARTPOP singles lately"

yes and then I wrote "(DWUW Xtina remix springs to mind)"

La Primavera

Yas this is a great idea. I have a lot of Gaga fonts, but I think I'm missing some.........

DirtyRichHooker

Yas this is a great idea. I have a lot of Gaga fonts, but I think I'm missing some.........

I'm making a large list of fonts now. So hopefully I'll be able to locate them all and post them tonight :)

Girl Under You

Yeah but the remixes covers of Applause & DWUW use that font too and Venus is a font (Courier New/Miriam Fixed)

I'm making a large list of fonts now. So hopefully I'll be able to locate them all and post them tonight :)

I have a fan-made font based on the ARTPOP album cover font. Should I post it or do you already have it?

DirtyRichHooker

Yeah but the remixes covers of Applause & DWUW use that font too and Venus is a font (Courier New/Miriam Fixed)

I have a fan-made font based on the ARTPOP album cover font. Should I post it or do you already have it?

That would be great if you could post it :)

La Primavera

Great! Thanks :hug:

Archived