đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Got my appt for tattoo- tattoo done! 6 pics added

stacey

Featured Posts

ARTPOP Gypsy

Very nice tattoo. :) I've been trying to pick out a lyric from Marry The Night because the song has meant so much to me as well since I first heard it, but can't seem to make a decision. I've been leaning towards "Im gonna marry the night. I won't give up on my life." I've also thought of getting just Marry The Night with a moon and stars setting too. I'm just being too indecisive about it but I want to be sure. :sweat:

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Very nice tattoo. :) I've been trying to pick out a lyric from Marry The Night because the song has meant so much to me as well since I first heard it, but can't seem to make a decision. I've been leaning towards "Im gonna marry the night. I won't give up on my life." I've also thought of getting just Marry The Night with a moon and stars setting too. I'm just being too indecisive about it but I want to be sure. :sweat:

That sounds awesome :) Definitely be sure about it before you get it on your body for the rest of your life, ha ha.

Wow, I absolutlly love it! I love how simple it is.

thank you :)!

IHeartMinaj

I LOVE THE HANDWRITING!!! :legend:

The lil' heart is UBER cute too, it makes it not cheesy, I really like everything about your tat.

I LOVE THE HANDWRITING!!! :legend:

The lil' heart is UBER cute too, it makes it not cheesy, I really like everything about your tat.

Thank you so much :)

Archived