Die With A Smile Music Video Banner

Would you want an album full of #1 hits?

Versace Girl

65 members have voted

1. 1. Do you want a #1 song album?

• Yeah
    • nah

Featured Posts

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Depends whether the music trends it catered to were good.

If the songs were good dance-pop like in 09-10 it would be great, but not if she was chasing some trend I hated.

Optimus

Yep. Considering the fact that all her hits ( not only her #1s) are her best songs. SHICD is an exception

High King

No, I want an album full of crappy non-charting music that everyone hates  :awkney:

wtf, yes.

pachinko

I just music that we all like, and if they happen to be #1 hits to then that's a bonus :)

No, I want an album full of crappy non-charting music that everyone hates :awkney:

wtf, yes.

djBuffoon

Not particularly, no. These last two albums appeal to me more because there are many tracks that would never work on radio. Much more interesting to listen to, I think.

monketsharona

It would be a lie to say (as a Monster) that I don't want a new album with #1 hits. We all want her to be successful...

I won't say I want an album full of #1 hits but I definitely want some hit songs on it for sure. To me ARTPOP lacks of hits. It is too much experimental and the sounds do not fit with what a hit song is nowadays. Too much loud sounds, radios don't like it so much now (G.U.Y. says hello) 

Ladey Gagz

No we all want an album full of flops that nobody cares about.

Sarcasm aside,

If the #1 hits are good quality music then why not.

Chromatislaps

Yes I want that, produced by Redone and DarkChild.....she made the best productions with them....best chemistry tbh

Archived