💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

How was when you first saw Gaga live?

panosmonster

Featured Posts

Sugarfall

I am going alone for the 1st time in Stockholm. I have seating tickets, so I am afraid if the people around me will just be sitting so I'll be embarrassed to scream and dance

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Haroon

It was magical :giveup: I was surprised by the amount of half-nudity and profanity but besides that it was amazing :laughga: I left there with such a high amount of adrenaline rushing through my body :excited2:

xxJohnWayne

I first saw gaga at the Btwb in Brisbane in 2012, she was incredible and she sang so beautifully, me and my best friend were quite literally the fith row from the back, so we couldn't see her that well but we were just gratefull to have gotten tickets, the only thing I didn't like about the show was we were literally stared down by most people in our section (I have no idea why, probs cause we were dancing harder than most people there) and I was wearing this btw jacket that I had made myself and when the show ended we came out of the bathrooms and this group of girls called me a ****ing freak for making it, but quite honestly regardless of anyone trying to bring me down it was the best night of my life, seeing my idle in the flesh. For art rave we gotta better tickets though we are gonna be right up and close to her (:

Awww the way that those girls treated you was really horrible! *Hugs!* I hope that you have a better experience this time though! :)

Well my first experience seeing Gaga live was on: 25/01/2009 at the Bournemouth BIC when she supported the ***cat Dolls. Unfortunately, I do not really count it as my first experience as to this day, I still feel bad about it lol! :( All I remember of it is not appreciating her as I didn't really know who she was lol! I knew of her as 'JUST DANCE' was Number 1 in the UK at the time but I didn't really have any interest in her so I never really appreciated the moment. My Husband still teases me about it now lol! So even though it was my first experience I technically count: 04/06/2010 as my first official experience lol as that is when we travelled up to Sheffield to see her at 'TMB'. We got stuck in a Traffic Jam for hours on the way to Sheffield but the long journey was SO worth it as it really was SO amazing! But I remember feeling gutted that although she performed 'MONSTER' which made me very happy, she didn't perform 'EH, EH (NOTHING ELSE I CAN SAY).' Awww oh well lol! I have seen her few times since then too...so I guess it makes up for not appreciating her on: 25/01/2009 lol! :) I wish that she would perform at the Bournemouth BIC again one day but I don't think that will happen anytime soon lol! :(

I saw her for the first time at the BTWBall in Stockholm, it was just totally magical! You just forget everything and have a really good time! The time of your life, simply.  :)

HausAlly

Awww the way that those girls treated you was really horrible! *Hugs!* I hope that you have a better experience this time though!

Well my first experience seeing Gaga live was on: 25/01/2009 at the Bournemouth BIC when she supported the ***cat Dolls. Unfortunately, I do not really count it as my first experience as to this day, I still feel bad about it lol!  All I remember of it is not appreciating her as I didn't really know who she was lol! I knew of her as 'JUST DANCE' was Number 1 in the UK at the time but I didn't really have any interest in her so I never really appreciated the moment. My Husband still teases me about it now lol! So even though it was my first experience I technically count: 04/06/2010 as my first official experience lol as that is when we travelled up to Sheffield to see her at 'TMB'. We got stuck in a Traffic Jam for hours on the way to Sheffield but the long journey was SO worth it as it really was SO amazing! But I remember feeling gutted that although she performed 'MONSTER' which made me very happy, she didn't perform 'EH, EH (NOTHING ELSE I CAN SAY).' Awww oh well lol! I have seen her few times since then too...so I guess it makes up for not appreciating her on: 25/01/2009 lol!  I wish that she would perform at the Bournemouth BIC again one day but I don't think that will happen anytime soon lol!

aww thanks! :hug: i plan too, this time my best friend and i have GA tickets so we will be with the real monsters in the pit so i dont think anybody will be quite that rude this time

Omg you are so lucky to have seen her when she was opening for the ***cat dolls! :excited2: i would give anything to be able to go back and see her then :)

xxJohnWayne

aww thanks! :hug: i plan too, this time my best friend and i have GA tickets so we will be with the real monsters in the pit so i dont think anybody will be quite that rude this time

Omg you are so lucky to have seen her when she was opening for the ***cat dolls! :excited2: i would give anything to be able to go back and see her then :)

Awww no problem at all! :hug: Same here...everytime I have seen Gaga although I have loved it I have had nosebleed seats lol! But I plan on getting 'LMZ' this time yay lol! :excited2: Do you have 'LMZ' too??? (By the way, I added you as a Friend on here & followed you on Twitter too lol!)

HausAlly

Awww no problem at all! :hug: Same here...everytime I have seen Gaga although I have loved it I have had nosebleed seats lol! But I plan on getting 'LMZ' this time yay lol! :excited2: Do you have 'LMZ' too??? (By the way, I added you as a Friend on here & followed you on Twitter too lol!)

Nah I couldn't afford LMZ but I really wanted those tickets, omg thanks :hug: I'll follow you on twitter too (:

MANiCURE

Mine was BTW Manchester. Breathtaking and I just wanted to be down in the pit

Made up for it this time lol

EvilChromatica

IT WAS AMAZING AT THE MONSTER BALL!!!! If it's you're first time going to a concert, get ready for the MIND BLOWING AND SOUL BLOWING AUDIO because it will beat your heart for you with the amazing BASS.

xxJohnWayne

Nah I couldn't afford LMZ but I really wanted those tickets, omg thanks :hug: I'll follow you on twitter too (:

No problem at all! :hug: Ok, thank you! :)

jujujuli

TMB opener with the countdown was hands down the most emotional moment I've ever had (I've been to 2 TMB shows, 1 BTWB and 1 Roseland). When I watch the video again on youtube I still get shivers down my spine and a little teary eyed. Those of you who've been there know what I'm talking about.

sleepingags

I saw her on the last date of "The Monster Ball Tour" in Mexico City, it was the best day of my life. I cried during the intro interlude, it was the best. I hope she comes to Mexico with the artRave :(.

LadyJamie

First time live:

I actually went to the 2009 MMVA's to see Taylor Lautner (don't judge me I was 16) and gaga was there and I knew who she was but then she lit her tits on fire and that was the end of me stanning for anyone except her and Adam. 

DONT JUDGE ME. Okay...judge me. 

5081_225122840256_6914116_n.jpg

5081_225123020256_2030630_n.jpg

5081_225155360256_4430000_n.jpg

5081_225155670256_2733118_n.jpg

Actual concert:

I was in GA, November 28, 2009, in Toronto and i didn't know there were LMZ and I was like 5 in line for GA so i was kind of bummed when the hundreds of people went in front of us, but I was like 3rd row, and I remember just screaming like a mad person the entire time.  Afterwards it was a legitimate struggle to meet my parents and make it back to the hotel room. Also, I was hilariously dressed in this bc first time. :P My outfits have gotten less crappy haha! (Far left... I had a maybe dollar store wig, handmade fame glasses, A LIGHTNING BOLT PAINTED ON, a handmade shirt that said "Gaga's little monster" (LOL), a black TUTU and like...jeans bc cold.) 

559028_10152296141815257_1919622634_n.jp

I've only seen her once . I wasn't a huge fan when I did but it was te best concert I've ever been to and I've been to a lot.

seana39223

I was with my dad; she was 45 minutes late on stage and my dad said I'm never going to a gaga concert again. After the concert he said we need to see her again xD

Archived