Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

How was when you first saw Gaga live?

panosmonster

Featured Posts

Diamond Heart

I saw her at the Monster Ball in Glasgow. First of all she was reeaaallly late lol. The doors were supposed to open at 7.30, we didnt get in until 8.30, then SPW came out for her support, at first everyone was kinda like hmmm but after the first song everyone was going crazy and they were amazing, then when they finished Alphabeat came out and seriously everyone was over it, they were boring and didnt do much and hardly anyone was dancing.After they finished we had to wait another hour for gaga to arrive. People were getting a bit frustrated.

BUT THEN  the lights dimmed and then the countdown began, 10, 9, 8.... DITD music started playing, everyone starting going wild, then her silhouette appeared and after that the curtain lifted and there she was, im not even kidding when i say that people were going INSANE (including me :P) i couldnt believe she was right there.
She shouted 'PUT YOUR MOTHERF*CKING HANDS UP ' and everyone went f*cking nuts.
I was blown away, her vocals were so clear and powerful and her dancing was fantastic, i never realised how tiny she actually was until she was standing like 8 ft away from me (i was front row) shes not just tiny height wise but her frame was too (but this was when she was ridiculously skinny)
The energy throughout the whole concert was crazy, she talked to the crowd and made it feel so natural. I love that shed shout commands at the audience like 'now dance' or 'now jump you f*ckers!'
It was hands down the best concert ive ever been to, and the best concert atmosphere. Your gonna love seeing her.

"GGD IS NOT FOR YOU" - Admin

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply
GlamGorgeousGG

It's incredible!  She was about 30-45 minutes late for my show.  We were listening to the same Michael Jackson songs on repeat...then the lights dimmed and the countdown/intro film started playing. All the random numbers flashing and then all of a sudden 10,9,8,....  It's the most excitement I've ever felt!!

When you hear the first few notes of a favorite song - it's the same - just mind-blowing and overwhelming in a good way.

Glasgow, Monster Ball, got 5th row from catwalk and then all my friend fainted and had to watch it from the back! was still amazing though! 

The first time i saw her live was during the theatre monster ball. I had GA tix and went alone, i was only 13. I got front row and was a bit scared of the drunk people around me but once she came out i got my life and danced and sang along to all the songs. She slayed my whole life.

Allison M

I literally could not stop saying, "She is so perfect. Look how beautiful she is!"

So hopefully that gives you an idea of how she was. I could not believe she was 7 feet in front of me.

My BTWB in Philly was canceled so the artRave in Atlantic City will be my first Gaga concert ever & first time seeing Gagz in person! I'm 15 & its just me and two of my friends and we have GA TIX. Hopefully we get a good spot!

VersaceKing

I haven't seen her live yet....my first EVER Gaga's concert will be in October :excited: :excited: :applause:

gagalovesme

I first saw her at the Monsterball and it absolutely changed my life, I knew I'd be a hardcore monster from then on! Words just cannot describe how amazing it is to see Gaga live, no one puts on a show like Gaga. You can't understand just how ridiculously talented she is until you see her live

ARTPOPTOM

I first saw her at the Born This Way ball and it was... Wow *-* When she came out on the unicorn I started to cry but I didn't had any tears because I cried soooo much the months before the concert 'cause I was soooo excited :')

It is literally life-changing. I remember when I came out from The Born This Way Ball, I felt like a different person (in a good way) .

display name

The first time I saw her live was in 2009, and it did not feel real. I do not know what to say to you that could prepare you for the moment. Just keep your phone down, and experience the show with your eyes. If she means enough to you, then the memories will remain, regardless of photos or videos. I do not know what I was feeling at the beginning, but I was in tears by the end of the show. Returning to my daily life after that felt strange. Seeing her there is what I imagine it would be like to be in another world.

For once I actually felt like I was a true monster and in the community and I found somewhere where I fit in.

Archived