💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Ozzy and Gaga top poll with lyrics most tricky to make out

Bambino

Featured Posts

Same....sounds like "finally put it in here" :huh:

And what the **** is kalture? :manicure:

I can't make out Americano, Swine and Donatella.

AT ALL.

:awkney:

Sexxx Dreams is one of Gaga's MOST vivid song, audio wise, MINUS the swinefest bridge. :wtfga:

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply
gunther_btw

they're telling she's not basic

no lies spotted

i2gndltbNohMI.gif

is that gif from any neutrogena commercial or any makeup product? cuz it looks like

....What? Her lyrics are easy to understand. I didn't have to go to the booklet really, only for one or two songs.

squeala

They don't know Crystal Castles or iamamiwhoami I guess, cause their songlyrics are so damn hard to understand

E.g.: Insulin by Crystal Castles

Mte! At least Crystal Castles publish their lyrics though. No one in the world actually knows iamamiwhoami's lyrics for certain lmfao

Shaney

I think the interpretations are completely straight forward, but I have heard a lot of criticism that people can't actually understand what she is saying- one of my friends who loved Gaga thought ARTPOP was trash, because she can't sing clear enough. I even had difficulty when BR leaked the first time, and her vocal/word clarity keeps going down hill imo. I think it is easier for us stans than most people to understand her.

That's a huge problem. I wouldn't have thought she was OO's level though. Eesh, no wonder her music is not doing well. She can't be understood by non-fans.

Its not that her lyrics are hard to understand, because tbh FOB and P!ATD have more creative depth to their lyrics than Gaga usually. They're fairly easy for the most part.

If that's the reason ARTPOP isn't doing well, BTW would have done a lot worse.

Literally every song on ARTPOP is easy to understand if you ACTUALLY listen to it. Except for Godatella :flop:

....What? Her lyrics are easy to understand. I didn't have to go to the booklet really, only for one or two songs.
. This! Get some hearing aides b---hes!

GagaObsession

Yeah, the clarity could be better.

tokyodisko

It's funny that people on GGD often misquote the lyrics as well and then there are people in this thread denying this is a problem for the GP.

Stans are more conditioned to understand Gaga. If the GP and casual listeners have a problem understanding her words, then yes, it's a huge problem. 

Hexxx

Congrats gags :cool:

Lady Gaga/ Madonna/Lana /Azealia Banks/ Jazmine Sullivan/ DEEE-LITE/ Moko

it's intentional…so that people buy the album to get the lyrics; get da promo gags :legend:

TimisaMonster

Even as fans it's hard to understand her sometimes and we look FORWARD to having the official lyrics when they get released :smh:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

One Five Ten

I guess nobody who made that poll listens to Alt-J, I mean :awkney:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=npvNPORFXpc

It's not just that Gaga slurs here and there, but her lyrics jut don't make sense a lot of the time.

"no love left to rye" (rye is not a verb)

"Shadow is burnt yellow dance and we turn"

BTW, no one is praising Gaga. This is about MISHEARD lyrics, not complex lyrics.

I guess nobody who made that poll listens to Alt-J, I mean :awkney:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=npvNPORFXpc

TALL WOMAN, PULL THE PYLONS DOWN :music:

this song is about gang rape involving a broom btw.

I know sometimes her vocals aren't clear (looking at you Brooklyn Nights, verse 2), but she's nowhere near as bad as Ozzy :toofunny:

It's not just that Gaga slurs here and there, but her lyrics jut don't make sense a lot of the time.

"no love left to rye" (rye is not a verb)

"Shadow is burnt yellow dance and we turn"

Oh my gosh, I always just assumed rye could be a verb too, but you're right :rip:

I personally think GUY is the song that makes the least sense. "I wanna be the grave unearth you" and "You'll be my G.I.R.L. - Guy I Romance and Loves"

One Five Ten

TALL WOMAN, PULL THE PYLONS DOWN :music:

this song is about gang rape involving a broom btw.

I know. It made me want to read "Last Exit to Brooklyn."

I know. It made me want to read "Last Exit to Brooklyn."

But is that Ben Howard as your AVI

Archived