Jump to content
The Evolution of Gaga

Nothing happened. Surprised?


Girl Under You

Featured Posts

  • Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply
TEANUS

Not yet :whitney:

I hope this is true and something is coming tonight :cry:

British social ladies with upturned pinkies, glasses clinking // xoxoTEANUS
Link to post
Share on other sites

Stef

Not surprised, it was a twitter rumor

 

 

/thread

Signature loading… 👹🖤
Link to post
Share on other sites

Bambino

Gaga removed her wisdom teeth.

 

6Othl.jpg

Art should comfort the disturbed and disturb the comfortable.
Link to post
Share on other sites

Girl Under You

Gaga removed her wisdom teeth.

 

6Othl.jpg

 

How could I forget that?

 

tumblr_mcocsfDpST1r18azjo1_250.gif

Link to post
Share on other sites

SleepingSun

We all bought our weave glue in vain :noparty:

One second I'm a troll, then suddenly the troll is me.
Link to post
Share on other sites

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.


×
×
  • Create New...