💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

artRAVE: October 21st (Manchester, UK)

Jase

Featured Posts

Rain, rain & more rain :awkney:

Most likely rain :P that or windy. If it's sunny, you'll hear about it on the news.

:messga:

I'll ready my winter clothes then :Whitney:

• Replies 437
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That sounds like a perfect plan, then everybody's happy! :party:

apart from your friend who had to stand there for hours for no reason  :toofunga:

It's fine- Ill thank him with food.  What time are standard GA people getting there?

BoomKack

I have college so I won't arrive till about 3:30pm  :ohno:

Relax, you'll still have a pretty decent spot. Try aiming for around the ARTPOP Zone, you'll get a fab view of her piano performances & her songs on the catwalk.

How much for one?

Sorry missed your post! Are you still interested? I was considering dropping my price further. Text me if u like 07970429413

Hi guys,

Genuine fan with extra tickets to sell for Lady Gaga Manchester 21st Oct Phones4U, please email me [email protected] for more information.

Happy to sell at less than face value also as must sell fast.

Thanks

Saint Laurent

Anyone wanna trade standing with seats? PM me.

Or if you'd like to buy it that's okay too 😇

Glamourpuss

I went to Birmingham and had seats last night. I think this show is better from seats and tbh I'm not looking forward to standing for hours (I have LMZ for Manchester) listening to Breedlove and Starlight again.

I might sell my LMZ, is there anybody interested?

Gaga.For.Gaga

I'm coming!! Can't wait I had to go with seats though as i'm coming 8 hours home from University on Monday evening and then 1 and a half to Manchester and being in line all day wasnt really an option :

Glamourpuss

I'm selling my LMZ if anyone wants it, for less than what I paid for it. You can pm me or email [email protected] if you think you might want it. We could arrange payment through PayPal then you know its a safe transaction.

Archived