Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Pokemon

Nick

Featured Posts

• Replies 11.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Haroon

Hey fellow Pokefans :) Could you guys please vote for 'Pokemon: Destiny Deoxys' in the poll?

I'd really appreciate it :D 

Why isn't everybody hyped for XYZ ??? :messga:

I know it's not a confirmed game title, but c'mon... at least check the anime. I think the series will have it's best arc yet with XY&Z.

Im preparing a Pokemon Rate for GDD. If you are interested in participating, go to my profile and find my recent status about it and reply. I'll @ you when the thread is ready! :gayhat: 

Haroon
19 minutes ago, bionic said:

Pokemon Red, Blue and Yellow coming to the European eShop Virtual Console on Feb 27th

http://www.gamespot.com/articles/classic-pokemon-red-blue-yellow-returning-to-3ds/1100-6432245/

OMG YAAAAAY! I never actually played any of them before really, I played Yellow shortly on an emulator and used cheats :flop: So definitely gonna buy and play these :D

bionic
9 hours ago, bionic said:

Pokemon Red, Blue and Yellow coming to the European eShop Virtual Console on Feb 27th

http://www.gamespot.com/articles/classic-pokemon-red-blue-yellow-returning-to-3ds/1100-6432245/

North America and Japan also getting it at the same time. Japan also get Green. Japan have a physical gift box edition for ~1400 Yen

buy bionic

RAMROD
9 hours ago, bionic said:

I need Green for US tho, cos that's what was I playing the first time. 

Like to revisit that moments :giveup:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Prismatic
On 11/12/2015, 7:43:23, Ribs said:

Anybody got a spare Gale Wings Fletching? I can trade an Adamant 4-IV Swablu for it:neyde:

Still looking? 

I could trade you a Talonflame with Gale Wings, lol. 

I need Pokemon Z, XZ or YZ :giveup: I need a continuation or something to close the Kalos region :emo: 

I Only Stan For Risk Takers

16 minutes ago, Prismatic said:

Still looking? 

I could trade you a Talonflame with Gale Wings, lol. 

I need Pokemon Z, XZ or YZ :giveup: I need a continuation or something to close the Kalos region :emo: 

I already got one. Perhaps an Overcoat Vullably? Do you have one with decent IVs? :giveup:

Haroon
47 minutes ago, Prismatic said:

Kalos was beautiful but I feel like it wasn't used to its true potential :omg: I was expecting a big and new area to open up after the Elite 4 or for the train to go to multiple places or something but it only went to that one island with the Battle Maison and Friend Safari :/ 

Prismatic
39 minutes ago, Ribs said:

I already got one. Perhaps an Overcoat Vullably? Do you have one with decent IVs? :giveup:

I have a Mandibuzz with 6 ivs and Impish nature. 

11 minutes ago, Haroon said:

Kalos was beautiful but I feel like it wasn't used to its true potential :omg: I was expecting a big and new area to open up after the Elite 4 or for the train to go to multiple places or something but it only went to that one island with the Battle Maison and Friend Safari :/ 

Tell me about it. I wanted access to the other 2 locked electric building to the north west of Lumiose City and explore more of the South Kalos. 

The post game is really boring. After the Looker's event, there's nothing much to do :madge: Friend Safari was cool at first, but now it's boring and I loathe Battle Maison... all the hax :madge: x million. They need something like B2W2 to allow more things to do. Like I love the Pokemon introduce in Kalos/Gym and cities, but it just so boring once you beat everything. 

Just now, Prismatic said:

I have a Mandibuzz with 6 ivs and Impish nature. 

Tell me about it. I wanted access to the other 2 locked electric building to the north west of Lumiose City and explore more of the South Kalos. 

The post game is really boring. After the Looker's event, there's nothing much to do :madge: Friend Safari was cool at first, but now it's boring and I loathe Battle Maison... all the hax :madge: x million. They need something like B2W2 to allow more things to do. Like I love the Pokemon introduce in Kalos/Gym and cities, but it just so boring once you beat everything. 

Care to breed a male and female one for me? Or just a female if it's too much to ask. I can offer a 5IV Hawlucha for it :ohno:

Prismatic
1 minute ago, Ribs said:

Care to breed a male and female one for me? Or just a female if it's too much to ask. I can offer a 5IV Hawlucha for it :ohno:

They can only be female :P 

You can send anything. 

• Haroon unpinned this topic
  • Haroon locked this topic

Archived