• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• jhonyguy04

• TheMadridHash

• Got Dynamite

mwjuell91

they wouldnt know that, Live Nation said that they didnt comment on the ticket sale. why would they all of a sudden? and source please? cant find it anywhere..

Edited by mwjuell91

So Norwegian date is another flop? :noparty:

At least the russian dates are doing great. Can't wait for NA leg to start. Cant wait for 2013! :excited2:

Sorry, who are you?

heavymlover

She has never had a big amount of fans in Noway, if I recall. The Monster Ball had two shows of only 9,000 people there.

Will you all stop!! Why is there always same thing for every single Gagas concert ? Do you really think that she is so bad that she cant sell arena in Oslo? Do you all really believe that she sold 12000 tickets in 3 months in Oslo? I can not believe this...

mwjuell91

now I understand why people freak out on this forum.. the concert havent even started yet, and some false info says she sold this and that and blablabla there is no way to know.. I am going to the concert in two hours, Im surely gonna see for myself.

and to be honest.. 12000 wouldnt be that bad.. Its not that much off from 2010.. But I think she will sell more than that

Edited by mwjuell91

Americano

She has never had a big amount of fans in Noway, if I recall. The Monster Ball had two shows of only 9,000 people there.

Both of which sold out in like a day. Gaga can't even sell out an arena with the same amount of people roughly (combined) in two months. Talk about a loss of status.

Oh well, that's her own fault

Edited by Bryan

mwjuell91

never it seems :(

Both of which sold out in like a day. Gaga can't even sell out an arena with the same amount of people roughly (combined) in two months. Talk about a loss of status.

Oh well, that's her own fault

false, I got tickets a week before.

Americano

false, I got tickets a week before.

yeah, because they added seating. It sold out initially with the original number right away.

The date tonight has been struggling from the start and had no seats added

Edited by Bryan