Pity Party

Oddworld: Munch's Oddysee HD

Dead or Alive 5 :legend:

Such a legendary game series, can't wait for Ultimate. Helena :legend:

SB9PV.jpg

Oddworld: Munch's Oddysee HD

Such a legendary game series, can't wait for Ultimate. Helena :legend:

SB9PV.jpg

Helena has been my main character for so long but I've recently switched to Kasumi. 

Lyudi Invalidy

The Witcher 2

Love most RPGs to death but I don't understand how this one got so much praise. It's terrible. 

Betty Who

The Walking Dead (the one based on the graphic novels and not the tv show tie in.)

That's my current game too! I watched a walkthrough of it a while ago, and it made me so emotional at the end that I wanted to shape my own version of Lee's story! What chapter are you up to?  :hehe:

That's my current game too! I watched a walkthrough of it a while ago, and it made me so emotional at the end that I wanted to shape my own version of Lee's story! What chapter are you up to?  :hehe:

I'm up to episode two, and about to start the third chapter.

The last thing I remember is handing out the food and then the animal trap guy came back as a walker.

I agree that it's an emotional game That's why I'm taking it slowly. It's an involving story with a lot of twists and turns. :)

Betty Who

I agree that it's an emotional game That's why I'm taking it slowly. It's an involving story with a lot of twists and turns. :)

Oh yes, it's good to take your time with it, especially to get to know the characters. I'm a little way into Chapter 3 and there's been plenty of twisting and turning already!  :omg: Brilliant storytelling game overall.

Haroon

Dead or Alive 5 (Ultimate being released at full-game price is just ridiculous by the way)
Pokemon Black 2 (must finish it before X & Y come out!!!)
Mario Kart 7 (whenever I'm bored and need to kill time)

Giorno Giovanna

I'm currently playing a bit of Skyrim:)

Good monster :golfclap:

I'm having some fun with Far Cry 3

It's like a mix of skyrim with (gun)weapons on a summery island with smartphones , it's really good and I love to snipe enemies with my bow

Edited by ToughHooker
このジョルノジョヴァンナ夢がある

AbuHassan1992

just finished The Last of Us.

I'm debating wether to buy the mass effect-triology, tomb raider, Bioshock infinite (because of the dlc) even though I already played it (borrowed from a friend) or wait for Two souls or watch dogs

Giorno Giovanna

just finished The Last of Us.

I'm debating wether to buy the mass effect-triology, tomb raider, Bioshock infinite (because of the dlc) even though I already played it (borrowed from a friend) or wait for Two souls or watch dogs

What about Dead Space games?

このジョルノジョヴァンナ夢がある