Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

I Didn't Think ArtRAVE Was That Great

Doogi

Featured Posts

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I felt it was much more aesthetically pleasing than any of her other tours, and the way the stage spanned the audience in such an interesting way is unrivalled by any other stage she has created as of yet, in my opinion. 

It may not have been as complicated and theatrical but the atmosphere is incredible

This.

To me, it was her best tour.

Weasel

Idk, judging by the Yahoo stream it was just missing something. The fact that the black wig cap kept showing was more frustrating to me than the stage though  :blehga:

ViviLittleM

I think she hadn't a lot of money for this tour tbh and i think that she had to plan a tour within 2 months, not a lot of time after the depression

djBuffoon

I thought it was fuc**ng awesome. No downtime, no nonsense, no half-baked storyline that makes no sense. Just a tight, relentless, electric show.

Whispering

My favorite show of hers! My group of friends felt the same. I heard people afterwards on the lines and outside saying the same thing.

The atmosphere was a giant, happy party from start to finish. Gaga knew what she was going after with this show and that's exactly what she delivered!

It was a fun show but it lacked the thing I love about Gaga the most which was the theatricality she usually brings to her shows.

The outfits she wore were horrible as well. They were really lackluster and just lacked the usual gaga vibe. 

Agreed. It was a halfassed show and it seemed very amateur-ish.

Hopefully we never see anything like that again from Gaga. 

The Taylor Brigade: KNOCKOUT

Archived