Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

PROJECT: Stop The Drama, Start The Music (FINISHED)

BoomMonster

Featured Posts

BoomMonster

ITS ACTION TIME!!! (Edit: 23/09/2013)

Dear GGD community, dear mods, dear EMMA<3, thank you so much for spreading the word and supporting this idea. We made it to Gaga's attention, now she knows our plan!! In  the end we can ask her to record a small video of herself simply saying "Stop The Drama, Start the Music".

:party: OK NOW CLOSER TO THE BUSINESS  :party: 

Stop the drama, Start the Music :pawsup:

I recommend you to record videos of 1-30 seconds (according to votes and retweets, the amount of participants will be huge)

To make the video brighter, you can play any song on the background, i will enhance the sound on my program (make it clearer).

For instance videos might look like that:

You cheer for any other artist

You dance to other artists music

You ask for tolerance between fanbases

You say: It's time to make revolution etc etc

In the end dont forget to add "STOP THE DRAMA, START THE MUSIC"

ANOTHER GOOD IDEA: Dance for 5 seconds to your favourite song from another artist (anyone but gaga)

Of course you can make another type of video, individuality and uniqueness are welcomed!! :pawsup:

Please record in a good quality 

Where to send the video:

email: [email protected] (whether the file or a link to download the file)

Please monsters, send the videos, i get disappointed sometimes when I check my email. :noparty: 

Tomorrow I will continue the editing (24/09/2013) so please make sure I have your video

I will try my best to make the video out by 26/09/2013. If you have any other thought about the timing, please reply to this topic!

AGAIN THANK YOU FOR SUPPORTING IT! WE WILL MAKE HISTORY! TOGETHER!

It might sound weird, but I've just checked the amount of dislikes on Applause video and Roar video.

Applause: approx 22,000 dislikes

Roar: approx 11,000 dislikes

This is kinda sad, cause I've never seen pages like PDLM addressed to Madonna or Katy etc... We just need to give them a sign, that there's no need to have a war, listen to both artists' music, but support your idol. I think we should record a video of the following format:

1) Each of us records a small video of himself saying something good towards other artists at the same time showing a paws up sign

2) Ask other people not to hate each other

3) say in the end "STOP THE DRAMA, START THE MUSIC"

P.S. Would be very grateful if someone from Mods could pin this thread to make people see and have the opportunity to take part.

Add you ideas, I just am really into making such a project. We must support Gaga's thoughts and ideas. She wants to get rid of fan wars, we will help her.

WHO'S WITH ME!?

I will update this topic tomoro during the day (GMT+2) with my email, video length and all other info you might need. Don't forget to add your ideas here as a reply! We must do it!

• Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply

BUT BUT I Love Stan Wars! :noparty:

Helps me dig facts about my fave I didn't even know about! :'(

Great Idea though! :clap:

“The scars on my mind are on Replay”

ThisGuyTony

This is kinda sad, cause I've never seen pages like PDLM addressed to Madonna or Katy etc

Sad thing is I have stumbled upon hate sites for Madonna, Nicki, Rihanna... :/ Not sure about Katy... Sick either way...

But this is a great idea! :party:

BoomMonster

BUT BUT I Love Stan Wars! :noparty:

Helps me dig facts about my fave I didn't even know about! :'(

Great Idea though! :clap:

AHAHA :D

I think we can begin once we get 50+ people who are in.

RitaOral

Well it in my opinion it's just gonna cause the other stan bases to laugh even more at our fanbase than they already are. It's not like a video is going to magically make them change their opinions on us

Catalystluna56

Holy mother of Jesus. I've been a guest on this site for the past 4 days watching all this go down. (Pretty interesting to watch I might add). I felt the need to make an account only to say YES, this is such a needed idea. Let's be freakin' positive for once. Let's get online, suck up our pride, and congradulate katycats. Yep, I said it, not like a praise to them, but just a non chalant good job.

RitaOral

Holy mother of Jesus. I've been a guest on this site for the past 4 days watching all this go down. (Pretty interesting to watch I might add). I felt the need to make an account only to say YES, this is such a needed idea. Let's be freakin' positive for once. Let's get online, suck up our pride, and congradulate katycats. Yep, I said it, not like a praise to them, but just a non chalant good job.

gurl get out of here with your 1 post telling us what to do. Congratulate katycats? LMAO

ln581ON.gif

Catalystluna56

Haha okay okay, you're right. But still, I think us monsters could probably do a better job "socializing" if you will with other fanbases. In most's eyes, we're pretty snobby.

I actually like this idea. And you know it would get that retweet from Gaga :ARTPOP:

BoomMonster

gurl get out of here with your 1 post telling us what to do. Congratulate katycats? LMAO

ln581ON.gif

lmao :D

Well, looking at all the responses, and generalising them, looks like other fanbases will react badly.. I really would like to see a bigger answer, more opinions before making a decision. And yes, I have software for editing.

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived