Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

artRAVE: October 17th (Dublin, Ireland)

Jase

Featured Posts

TheQueen

Has she done/do you think she could do a show with only one catwalk and the bridge?

No, she can't because the stage isn't built to support itself with only one catwalk.

• Replies 239
  • Created
  • Last Reply
somechick

No, she can't because the stage isn't built to support itself with only one catwalk.

I dunno....If you took off the runway that went past the middle one I think it would still be OK. I mean there is a "support" on either side of the middle runway isn't there, or am I dreaming about the one on the long runway? But in any case, she'd still have to move the piano obviously even if they could do half the runways. Not that I think they would try to do it anyway.

I'm interested to see what it'll be like without them. :)

• 4 weeks later...
Jacob Marley

So I'm a new exchange student at UCD and the past few days adjusting have been so hectic. The Just Dance video just came on in our Global Lounge and I immediately felt a little but more comfortable. Thank God for Gaga. 44 days people!

GlitteredSpandex

Just bought early entry tix for this show. It'll be my last one and without the catwalks I wanna get a good position near the stage. It'll be interesting to see the show without the catwalks. :)

What time are you heading to the arena? My friend is heading to the hotel all day so I'm going to be on my own  :sweat:

I honestly cant wait :excited2:

So do we know for certain if we are getting the full stage or not? 

I think it's pretty much confirmed not

What time are you heading to the arena? My friend is heading to the hotel all day so I'm going to be on my own  :sweat:

I honestly cant wait :excited2:

I think it's pretty much confirmed not

I'm not sure..... hadn't thought about it much. Do you have an early entry ticket too?

HI I JUST SIGNED UP BECAUSE

my sister dropped out of the artrave with me :( I need someone to go with!!

Anyone from Northern Ireland too poor to go that would LOVE to see the Queen slaying in Dublin?????

GlitteredSpandex

I'm not sure..... hadn't thought about it much. Do you have an early entry ticket too?

Yes! As it's my first show of a few I'm planning on going a little early, may as well seeing as there will be no catwalks

Yes! As it's my first show of a few I'm planning on going a little early, may as well seeing as there will be no catwalks

Oh. maybe we can meet and queue together then? What's "a little early"? ;) Do you know the area? I have no idea what's around there..... like are there any public toilets and stuff?

Little trivia for UK Monsters who happen to be going to this show: you will be sitting/standing in the same exact room you won your last ever Eurovision Song Contest.

Not sure how this show is going to pan against no catwalks. Wonder how she will perform those sets.

Little trivia for UK Monsters who happen to be going to this show: you will be sitting/standing in the same exact room you won your last ever Eurovision Song Contest.

Not sure how this show is going to pan against no catwalks. Wonder how she will perform those sets.

:shrug: She'll just do it all on the main stage. Well I guess we won't get the DWUW hand, but other than that, everything can be done on the main stage.

Why won't this show have catwalks? Isn't this venue a common arena?

Shape of the arena won't allow the catwalks to fit on the floor.

MonsterOfSpain

Shape of the arena won't allow the catwalks to fit on the floor.

I just googled pictures of it, it's the same situation as Paris' show.

I just googled pictures of it, it's the same situation as Paris' show.

Yes, exactly. :) Like Zenith - except I think it holds more people than Zenith does.

Archived