💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

artRAVE in Stockholm, Sweden (SEPTEMBER 30th 2014)

Cupid

Featured Posts

PassiveAggressive

Hello all! I will be in Stockholm when Gaga comes, so I just got a ticket from Viagogo.se for the show on Sep. 30th. Viagogo had "E-Ticket" available and I expect to be able to download it once my transaction is completed.

Has anyone ever gotten or used an E-Ticket for such shows? Do I just show it on my phone and I'm good to enter the arena? First time I am gonna see a Gaga show in Sweden and I'm so excited!  :omgexcited:  :omgexcited: Looking forward to seeing you there.

• Replies 322
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hello all! I will be in Stockholm when Gaga comes, so I just got a ticket from Viagogo.se for the show on Sep. 30th. Viagogo had "E-Ticket" available and I expect to be able to download it once my transaction is completed.

Has anyone ever gotten or used an E-Ticket for such shows? Do I just show it on my phone and I'm good to enter the arena? First time I am gonna see a Gaga show in Sweden and I'm so excited!  :omgexcited:  :omgexcited: Looking forward to seeing you there.

I've sold e-tickets via viagogo and if the seller have uploaded the e-ticket to viagogo already you should get it immediatly after purchase. Just print the PDF file out in A4 paper and show on the doors when entering they will scan the code and let you in..

PassiveAggressive

I've sold e-tickets via viagogo and if the seller have uploaded the e-ticket to viagogo already you should get it immediatly after purchase. Just print the PDF file out in A4 paper and show on the doors when entering they will scan the code and let you in..

Hey Lauiii, thanks for answering! After my transaction was confirmed the next day, I received an email that says tickets are "usually" released close to the event date and that I "should" expect my tickets 3 days before the event.

Thanks for the info. Hope it all works out fine in the end :)

iamfreeasmyhair

*** IMPORTANT 

I saw on littlemonsters.com that the concert has been moved to October 1st! Gaga's in Norway on September 30th! Does anyone know if the tickets we have bought will still be valid because the concert date has been moved?

(Click on "Events" in the sidebar on LM.com and then find the date where Gaga will be in Sweden and then you'll see that the date has been moved).

Hecturr

*** IMPORTANT 

I saw on littlemonsters.com that the concert has been moved to October 1st! Gaga's in Norway on September 30th! Does anyone know if the tickets we have bought will still be valid because the concert date has been moved?

(Click on "Events" in the sidebar on LM.com and then find the date where Gaga will be in Sweden and then you'll see that the date has been moved).

what no gaga's in norway the 29th? 

EDIT: OMG NO WHY DID THEY ADD ONE DAY GAGS PLS

Who is attending? :party:

We can make a list or something!!

me with my friend are travelling all the way from Latvia to Stockholm. :excited2: (That's wwhy I would be devastated if the date was changed but thank God!)

me with my friend are travelling all the way from Latvia to Stockholm. :excited2: (That's wwhy I would be devastated if the date was changed but thank God!)

Omg yes :party:

Are you staying in Stockholm after the show? 

Omg yes :party:

Are you staying in Stockholm after the show?

I'm arriving on 29/09 . I'm staying at the Globe hotel which is extremely close to the Globe arena obviously. :excited: And I'm leaving on 1/10

Archived