Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

artRAVE in Stockholm, Sweden (SEPTEMBER 30th 2014)

Cupid

Featured Posts

*My first post, wohoo!*

I got one LMZ ticket, so see you there! :omgexcited:How long will you all wait in the LMZ-line?

• Replies 322
  • Created
  • Last Reply

*My first post, wohoo!*

I got one LMZ ticket, so see you there! :omgexcited:How long will you all wait in the LMZ-line?

I'll be waiting two hours max. There's no need to queue very long time because you will  be in the front row anyway :cool:

Yes, I want to be sure that I will be in the front line! ;)

Have you got the e-mail about what to do yet?

Yes, I want to be sure that I will be in the front line! ;)

Have you got the e-mail about what to do yet?

Of course  :cool: No i have not. I think they send it a week before the show  :P

Of course  :cool: No i have not. I think they send it a week before the show  :P

Oh, okey!

Well see you in the line perhaps  :)

Sugarfall

It is my 1st live concert in general so I dont know anything about how it works, so I am wondering: Do you guys have your tickets yet? And from what place did you get them? I got my tickets from a site called ViaGoGo but my tickets still havent arrived.

I bought my tickets from AXS (the only official ticket seller for Globe arena events) and got them few days after purchase. All the tickets should have been sent out already I think. Viagogo is second hand market so it depends on the seller when it will be shipped to you, Viagogo is reliable site so you shouldn't be worried, if you don't get your tickets viagogo will find you similar tickets or refund.

Sugarfall

I bought my tickets from AXS (the only official ticket seller for Globe arena events) and got them few days after purchase. All the tickets should have been sent out already I think. Viagogo is second hand market so it depends on the seller when it will be shipped to you, Viagogo is reliable site so you shouldn't be worried, if you don't get your tickets viagogo will find you similar tickets or refund.

OK thanks, but what are 'similar tickets' Will they be something for the same concert or will they just give me Miley tickets instead :derpga:

it will be for the same concert ofcourse but example if someone buys tickets for lower tier section 7 and the seller wont sell the tickets for some reason they will find tickets similar to that place not like from the upper tier. As you bought GA tickets that really doesnt matter cause its not specific place.

To all of you who have LMZ-tickets: How long will you be queuing? How long you think you will need to queue to get in the front row?  :)

Depends how many LMZs they've sold :lolgaga:

Yes, I wonder how many they sold.. I e-mailed them and got the answer "limited edition" (oh really? :derpga: ). Maybe 3 hours would be enough? Do you have LMZ 4 Sweden?  :)

Yeah I got LMZ cause I'm arriving so late to Stockholm as I will fly from Oslo on the same day as the show is.

Yeah I got LMZ cause I'm arriving so late to Stockholm as I will fly from Oslo on the same day as the show is.

Oh! It must be really nice to be able to watch all these shows! *jealous* Well see you there perhaps!  :party:

• 2 weeks later...
Robotboy

ok jag kanske inte har nån att gå med. :lana:

vem tar med mig?   :excited2:

Remember that you are unique. Like everyone else.

Archived