Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Nintendo raked in $220 MILLION in Q2 profit

Redstreak

Featured Posts

Redstreak

Yesterday we learned from the Wall Street Journal that a--lysts predicted $63 million in profits for Nintendo's second quarter, or July 1 - September 30. As it turns out, Nintendo actually did much better than that. Nintendo's second quarter financial report lists the company's six month total (April - September) at a net profit of ¥14.3 billion, or about $132 million. When you factor in that Nintendo lost $90 million in quarter one, that means they gained around $222 million in quarter two, or nearly four times what they were expected to gain!

Insane! :legend:

http://www.gamnesia.com/news/nintendo-generated-over-220-million-in-profits-in-q2#.VFFmfPldWSo

Take a moment to think of just flexibility, love, and trust~

zexion_armando

Due to one of their 2 consoles doing well...

Not like they have much left after Pokemon Rehash 9.0 and Smash.

Princess Die

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAS!

tumblr_mgp4lkNHhV1re4dneo1_500.gif

Was there ever any doubt?

tumblr_mgp4lkNHhV1re4dneo1_500.gif

Slay. :woot:

Nod if you wanna make love with the enemy. ❤

Chromatislaps

Due to one of their 2 consoles doing well...

Not like they have much left after Pokemon Rehash 9.0 and Smash.

they do: the Legend of zelda, Star Fox, a still to be announced Metroid (Prime hopefully) and some other first party games...

slé Nintendo :legend:

zexion_armando

they do: the Legend of zelda, Star Fox, a still to be announced Metroid (Prime hopefully) and some other first party games...

slé Nintendo :legend:

Zelda looks so bad

The rest are vapor ware

StefJAGermanotta

That's really awesome to hear!  I appreciate the Wii U so much, as it's the only backwards compatible next gen system, and frankly, they have really great games now.  We need a new metroid prime.  Fortunately, I heard that it's impossible for Nintendo to ever go out of business since they have such a huge surplus yet low overhead compared to Sony, which has so much bloat.  

I'm hoping the Xbox One sales will improve and Sony to get out of its debt.  If consoles keep making tons of money, we will always have great games.

I think this Holiday is gonna be huge. Nobody really spoke about it last year but Wii U was actually killing last holiday and easily kept up with PS4 and Xbox One. This year it will be cheaper and with more games(5 major releases).

Chromatislaps

Zelda looks so bad

The rest are vapor ware

Does it?

screenshot1.jpg

2558029-zelda_003.jpg

you're pretty ignorant on games, if you think games are all about graphics,

Still millions of people buy these games! There are countless good looking games, but with horrible gameplay/mechanics...

I rather play a game that looks okay, but has excellent gameplay.

:ohwell: your loss

Zelda would only be worse if they conformed to the need of Graphic wh0res.

A hyper-realistic Zelda could never work, cartoonest/cellshaded/stylized games work better for those type of games

unless Nintendo can prove me wrong. 

Archived