• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"Evolution is a fairy tale!" 

:flop:

I actually liked that :shrug:

It won't be as good as the original one obvious, but it's not that bad 

its fanfic ofc not and it is totally a disregard to the series and the fans

Please correct me if I make any grammar mistakes, I want to master English as much as possible.

I've just read the first chapter and it's... awkward. She pretends she'll include everything that happened in the original books, only without magic. A lot of things happen before we see teen Harry in the book. Oh, and by the way, Harry has green eyes, thank you very much :ohwell:

It's also not very well-written; I mean, it's awkward to read.

I have nothing against Christians but this is too much. Harry Potter, really, REALLY ?? :smh:

right? :toofunny: like 3/4 of the original thing is missing but even if it was there, the fact it's written the way it is written wouldn't help at all 

I actually liked that :shrug:

It won't be as good as the original one obvious, but it's not that bad 

simon sis we get you're a big believer but this is TERRIBLE especially for someone who's read the books and stans for HP. 

Ffs, it's Harry Potter, not Fifty Shades of Gray it doesn't even need a christian twist to it :toofunny:

"Evolution is a fairy tale!" 

:flop:

its fanfic ofc not and it is totally a disregard to the series and the fans

i don't think it's a disregard. I would actually take it as apprecation that she has the will to re-write it :yes:

i don't think it's a disregard. I would actually take it as apprecation that she has the will to re-write it :yes:

I'm personally just disgusted but idk :emma: and not by the religion or anything but the fact that she's an idiot thinking it's satanic and all that crap,and a person like that should not even try to touch the godly HP series :yes:

I hope JK Rowlings

sues ha

Please correct me if I make any grammar mistakes, I want to master English as much as possible.

I'm personally just disgusted but idk :emma: and not by the religion or anything but the fact that she's an idiot

I mean there is a gay pĂƒÆ’Â¶rn with the theme of Twilight. Isn't that a disregrad too? :flop: 

I mean there is a gay pĂƒÆ’Â¶rn with the theme of Twilight. Isn't that a disregrad too? :flop:

No Twilight itself is a disregard to vampires

sis it's a fanfiction. Gay HP fanfictions exist too i don't see why you need to talk about a twilight one. 

The thing is that HP here is turned into a terribly written christian tale and the fact that the mother really thinks it is demonic or something. HP even includes Christian themes (xmas...) and the mother still consider it as being satanic

Also, that woman read the book herself and she still thinks it's gonna turn her kids into witches if they read it :wtf:

What next, making Christianised PokĂƒÆ’Â©mon? :toofunny:

(ïŸ‰â—•ăƒźâ—•)✧*: be delulu until it becomes trululu (*Ž艞*) ♡♡♡

Archived