💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Is the artRave messy?

pachinko

Featured Posts

giskardsb

The people who say that you can only form an opinion by going are suffering from buyers remorse and stockholm syndrome.

you can form an opinion without going.  An invalid one, but an opinion nevertheless.

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

From what I've seen it's very good for what it is, a "party" tour.

It doesn't even touch the BTWBall in terms of set list or staging and The Monster Ball in my opinion pulled off the party vibe much better than artRAVE but it's still a good tour.

LeoFameMonster

In my opinion the songs all sound much better live. She brings the heat and vocals. after her concert I get why she loves ARTPOP so much

AbuHassan1992

I had front rows tickets to the madison square garden show but for some reason I still didnt really enjoy the show. Everyone has different taste but this concert was boring for me and nothing "WOW"'d me at all compared to when I first saw her live at the monster ball 1.0 show in January 2010. I don't like that the stage is huge and too many props distract me from the performer. I wish she would perform in clubs and theaters again like the fame ball and monster ball 1.0

yeah you got it. I agree

Jesse Pinkman

I had a ball at Artrave, it's a good show. The only thing I would change is the choreography. Its very Britneyish at times

It's science, bitch

AbuHassan1992

you can form an opinion without going.  An invalid one, but an opinion nevertheless.

nope. I have opinions of the fame ball and the monster ball 1, which I never attended, and I know what I like about them.

I also formed opinions based on videos of TMB 2 and TBTWB before I attended. Stop being a ****head

Jesse Pinkman

I had front rows tickets to the madison square garden show but for some reason I still didnt really enjoy the show. Everyone has different taste but this concert was boring for me and nothing "WOW"'d me at all compared to when I first saw her live at the monster ball 1.0 show in January 2010. I don't like that the stage is huge and too many props distract me from the performer. I wish she would perform in clubs and theaters again like the fame ball and monster ball 1.0

That's a goos point, there is a lot going on at times.

It's science, bitch

If a person thinks the artrave is messy judging by youtube videos that doesnt mean they are going to enjoy it up close in concert :smh: I thought artrave was underwhelming when I saw the first few shows on youtube and many people told me "It'll be much better when you experience it live" so when I arrived at the arena I still wasn't satisfied and other people front row like me felt the same. I wasn't a party pooper and I still had drinks and danced a bit but overall the show wasn't worth the 500 bucks from my pocket. 

So many people have said the same thing.

Some people who weren't exactly Gaga fans went to the BTWBall and fell in love with her, whilst quite a few actual fans have gone to the artRAVE and left disappointed :rip:

Only thing that bothers me is EDM + Band  :millie:

IKR, not only is Swine shortened (right?) but they have a band **** it up too :wtf:

The only thing I HATE from what I have seen so far are the shortened songs. I love Gaga but that's so ****ing lazy. Fans paid for a 20 song, 2h+ long set list, not 20 songs done in like 1h30.

Everything else looks good.

who will love me when the night is over

codymonster

If a person thinks the artrave is messy judging by youtube videos that doesnt mean they are going to enjoy it up close in concert :smh: I thought artrave was underwhelming when I saw the first few shows on youtube and many people told me "It'll be much better when you experience it live" so when I arrived at the arena I still wasn't satisfied and other people front row like me felt the same. I wasn't a party pooper and I still had drinks and danced a bit but overall the show wasn't worth the 500 bucks from my pocket.

Why the hell did you pay $500 dollars? :rip: I'd be dissapointed in a show too if I paid that much :sweat:

Is the artRave messy? Yes

Is it because the songs are not good live? Yes

Are the songs bad? Yes

Is the choreography bad? Yes

Archived