Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

artRAVE Melbourne, Australia (August 23 + August 24)

Arturo

Featured Posts

• Replies 828
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• somechick

• 8myh3art

• xoxoJohnnyGaga

• amyinwonderland

Is Rod Laver Arena an indoor or outdoor venue? Because on Wikipedia it says outdoor but the videos look indoor.

It's indoor.

Is Rod Laver Arena an indoor or outdoor venue? Because on Wikipedia it says outdoor but the videos look indoor.

It has a retractable roof

xoxoJohnnyGaga

It has a retractable roof

oohh okay that makes so much more sense because i looked up photos and some are outdoor mostly and some are indoor so its really confusing haha

amyinwonderland

I'm worried that the ARTPOP zone stage with people on it might block the view of me and others in lower front row can someone tell me that the days at rod laver are high so will still be above the second stage and people on it? ?

:3

xoxoJohnnyGaga

I'm worried that the ARTPOP zone stage with people on it might block the view of me and others in lower front row can someone tell me that the days at rod laver are high so will still be above the second stage and people on it? ?

:3

I think the ARTPOP zone stage will be lower than the first row of seats, either way i'm sure the stage design will work with the arena seating

OMG I got a meet and greet!!! i cant believe it!!!!

Anyone know where the A,B and C reserves are? The map doesn't really show it. LOL

A reserve is like all the front seats so basically the whole first section of seats, then B is the front of the back section and C is the back of the back

Arturo

ARTPOP Zone - Sold Out
LMZ - Sold Out

GA - Sold Out

A Reserve - There are absolutely no adjacent seats left. Only single seats.

Doing well! 

amyinwonderland

Just noticed This On ticketek "due to the complex production of Lady Gaga's “The ARTPOP Ball†Tour, parts of the performance may occasionally be impeded by the stage."

What do we think this means? Would it be for seats at the side?

8myh3art oh my god! !! How exciting! !!!!!!