đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

What producers should and shouldn't work on Gaga next album?

Quark

Featured Posts

Ladle Ghoulash

I want RedOne, Fernando and Madeon. I don't want DJWS. Or any other generic producers. I don't know any other producers apart form Dr Luke and Guetta.

DJWS is by no means generic. He's easily one of the most versatile producers Gaga has worked with

(Compare the production of HML to that of JND, then compare that to Sexxx Dreams, MANiCURE and ARTPOP)

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Marco

I'd rather Gaga work with some new producers, it's more exciting imo. 

Better Day

DJWS is by no means generic. He's easily one of the most versatile producers Gaga has worked with

(Compare the production of HML to that of JND, then compare that to Sexxx Dreams, MANiCURE and ARTPOP)

HML was produced by Fernando Garibay and Gaga :toofloppy:

Together You And I!

SpaceAce

Old

1. Fernando Garibay and Rick Ruben - More songs with Rick please, I love hearing Gaga's raw talent come through. And all of Fernando's songs with Gaga are my fave.

2. Zedd and Red One - They're so overrated it hurts

New

3. James Ford (Arctic Monkeys, Haim, Little Boots) and Pharell  - Ford knows what to do with both Rock, Pop and Electronic and I'd like for Gaga to explore her rock roots a little more. You and I with Mutt Lange is one of my faves but a little too much of a queen tribute and not really an original rock tune... Pharell is just a great Pop producer, so why not?

4. Dr. Luke and anyone like him (It would be my worst nightmare)

*edit* Nevermind. James Ford sounds like a douche. He doesn't like Gaga much...

Archived