Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

What producers should and shouldn't work on Gaga next album?

Quark

Featured Posts

o<(+_+)>o

What producers would you like for Gaga to work with and not work with on her next album (ACTII if this is the next album)?

Fill in the following categories:

What producers do you want that she has already worked with?:

What producers you do not want that she has already worked with?:

What new producers do you want?:

What new producers that she hasn't worked with would you never want for a Gaga album?:

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Gaga is Life

I want RedOne, Fernando and Madeon. I don't want DJWS. Or any other generic producers. I don't know any other producers apart form Dr Luke and Guetta.

I want Gaga to work with Zedd and Madeon more :giggle:

I def want her to keep DJWS because I love his productions.

I'd like Gaga to produce a few songs herself.

I'd like to see her work with Röyksopp once because they make really dark/interesting stuff

Dean Winchester

Gaga should produce more songs on Act II and i also want more Madeon produced songs  :) I still want DJWS and Zedd on Act II. But not too much Zedd, i just want like another 2-3 songs produced by him.  And i don't want any old producers she worked with back cuz i like the production team she has right now and think they should stay together to complete ARTPOP.  

Ideally Act II should be like this:  

3 Gaga produced songs

4 Madeon produced songs

3 Zedd produced songs

5 DJWS produced songs 

15 songs in total  :legend:

artRaver

IM HERE FOR A GAGA+JUSTICE COLLAB.

OR BREAKBOT IDKKK

OMFG STOPPPP I JUST DIED.

✿ cherry blossom girl ✿

Pop Art

I think I'd be most happy seeing Fernando Garibay, RedOne, DJ White Shadow, Zedd, and Madeon on her next album. Oh and I'd love some more self-produced tracks by her.

Laceface

RedOne, Madeon and a few from Zedd would make me happy  :music: Plus perhaps a new DJ that we don't associate with Gaga

SEVDALIZA

What producers do you want that she has already worked with?: DJWS, Zedd, Madeon, Rick Rubin
What producers you do not want that she has already worked with?: RedOne, Fernando Garibay, Space Cowboy
What new producers do you want?: Pharrell, Daft Punk
What new producers that she hasn't worked with would you never want for a Gaga album?: Dr. Luke :roll:

operating from another world

Archived