Eurovision Song Contest 2014

Bellatrix

Featured Posts

• Replies 4.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
MonsterMum

They have a nice song :)

It's funny, until the realization of the looming final sets in, Eurovision fans are so intent of demanding it's not political and really does depend on the song. :laughga:

Let's not fool ourselves it clearly does, I mean Armenia is not THAT good but it will get a big support nevertheless and well the other 2 countries have the support I already mentioned.

the Netherlands have nothing to rely on, hoping they just accumulate enough points here and there.

One of the biggest websites in Germany just started a poll on who should and is going to win. This is the result after 1h of voting:

fzXg3As.jpg

Note that all sorts of people use the website for daily updates and news. It's pretty representative of what I've read and heard in Germany (even though they say it's not).

DrewStevens

I hope Sweden wins but I'm not sure if it has enough support to do it. Armenia's song is the only one that feels safe for me, he has the most likes and a lot of views. Austria looks strong now but I don't think it's gonna make it to the top 2. UK and Netherlands are going to do well.

Some predictions:

http://wiwibloggs.com/2014/05/10/poll-prediction-armenia-greece-will-win-eurovision-2014/49991/

http://www.clickmusic.com/news/article/eurovision-2014-bookmakers-predict-big-win-for-sweden

http://www.minttwist.com/blog/2014/05/07/predicting-eurovision-2014-winner-with-social-media/

Melech

One of the biggest websites in Germany just started a poll on who should and is going to win. This is the result after 1h of voting:

fzXg3As.jpg

Note that all sorts of people use the website for daily updates and news. It's pretty representative of what I've read and heard in Germany (even though they say it's not).

sle germany and austria :emma:

uk tho :giggle:

Jonathanholland

Let's not fool ourselves it clearly does, I mean Armenia is not THAT good but it will get a big support nevertheless and well the other 2 countries have the support I already mentioned.

the Netherlands have nothing to rely on, hoping they just accumulate enough points here and there.

Well the Netherlands are the 2nd act in Europe on Itunes. Have a great song, which is totally different from all the other acts and have a nice position in the finals (#24) after 3 uptempo songs. Also they are nice to look at and are shifting between the 2nd and 3rd place at the bookmakers. so yeah, they do have the same chances as Austria, Sweden, Armenia and the UK 

Before there was love, there was silence

Melech

Well the Netherlands are the 2nd act in Europe on Itunes. Have a great song, which is totally different from all the other acts and have a nice position in the finals (#24) after 3 uptempo songs. Also they are nice to look at and are shifting between the 2nd and 3rd place at the bookmakers. so yeah, they do have the same chances as Austria, Sweden, Armenia and the UK 

and who is ninth with not performing? :queenga:

Jonathanholland

and who is ninth with not performing? :queenga:

let me guess.. Germany? 

Before there was love, there was silence

This year UK, Sweden and the Netherlands will be just like top3 in 2003, bookmark me :whitney: if i remember well it was like Turkey 167 points Belgium 165 points and russia 163 points in 2003.

This year even whole top10 can be like that maybe.

Michael

fzXg3As.jpg

Nnnn not the Germany girl beating Molly on a German poll :deadbanana: What are the chances

Melech

Nnnn not the Germany girl beating Molly on a German poll :deadbanana: What are the chances

no offense,but i think Molly is a fav among the ESC fans,but they took now Conchitas site. 

Well it was a German website so surely patriotism would be a part in at least some of the votes :shrug:

Although I do like Germany's entry other than the "Is it right or is it wrong?" lyric...

Michael

no offense,but i think Molly is a fav among the ESC fans,but they took now Conchitas site. 

But let's remember that ESC fans are only a tiny percentage of the voting population. I don't really feel like polls on blogs etc are accurate representations of what the results will be. Although I do think Conchita will do well.

But let's remember that ESC fans are only a tiny percentage of the voting population. I don't really feel like polls on blogs etc are accurate representations of what the results will be. Although I do think Conchita will do well.
Very true. It might be a good indication, but doesn't have to mean anything.

It's funny, though. Austria keeps bashing her and saying that they're ashamed of sending someone like her to the contest while the majority of Europe is amazed by her. :spin:

• Admin locked this topic

Archived